Welcome To aBlackWeb

My Expert Opinion Battle Rap Show (Hosted By Math Hoffa)

Shouts to End of the weak showcase tho that Poison Pen talkin bout. It was literally right up the block from me and I performed there few times. Legendary shit happened all around me and never knew.

Funny tho, as classic as club pyramid was for hip hop showcases i never fucked wit it growing up cuz i always thought it was just a punk rock weirdp type spot and not realizing so much historical rap niggas was coming thru killin shit smh.

tumblr_naq5ob1He11qbwbsbo2_500.jpg

It wasnt till my boy told me about the showcase and i came thru last minute and just spit some off the head shit and had fun.

Ironically that same block is where club drom is at where url did alot of its earlier battles and where RBE does alot their new york battles now.
Again, growing up i never knew that was the spot for battles until i was heading to the chinese spot and i see Smack chillin on the block, Shotgun suge posted in front of corner store etc. I was buggin the fuck out like what the fuck yall doing here? Lol

Na real shit this ep top3 as im listening. Poisen pen really puttin me on right now and got me going thru memory lane. Just watched my first rap and video...

:myheart::wdf2:

Lmao

E Hart: "Wait, Myverse put herself in the top spot?"

lmaooo i'm glad she called that shit out.

I agree, whatever league starts doing judged battles first and becomes the league known for it and keeps records, it'll take off...... ofc until Smack starts doing it shortly after and takes all the steam away, but still.

I think the elephant in the room of why e hart dont get the male matches is cuz of her look and the fact she could really rap.

Yo if niggas look at the e hart vs lady trees battle its fuckin hilarious

Back