Welcome To aBlackWeb

My Expert Opinion Battle Rap Show (Hosted By Math Hoffa)

I Had No Idea :ohyea:Baby Girl Rocking the loose Fit jeans Thick Ass Fuck....

And I'mma gon head & Say It , I Wanna Hit Ms.Fit :ualreadyknow:

giphy.gif

Lmao I never thought math was corny til this ep. "Who's your top 5 cornballs?" Nigga

tenor.gif

His leading questions are so ass

Funny but nah, he did that shit on purpose. Verb's main angle vs DNA was him being a cornball, Math just wanted Verb to go in on DNA.

Just finished the verb episode. That nigga a weirdo and im glad ms.fit spoke up towards the end about the constant women degrading he was doing. Even Math was uncomfortable at times. Verb think he the coolest nigga in the room and can just say anything.

CS verb being a weirdo and saying shit to make the room awkward but I agree with Verb on that last exchange he had with Misfit.

If females want to be treated like niggas, they can't pick how men talk shit to them. Males talk shit to eachother all day every day and say the foulest shit, but because it's a female niggas gotta pick and choose how to shit talk to em? Cmon slim.

Math really held battle rap down in the fox interview. Honestly it shows true character as a real nigga. Shouting out Hollow was dope too.

Arsenal should take notes on how to big up the culture and not just himself.

CS verb being a weirdo and saying shit to make the room awkward but I agree with Verb on that last exchange he had with Misfit.

If females want to be treated like niggas, they can't pick how men talk shit to them. Males talk shit to eachother all day every day and say the foulest shit, but because it's a female niggas gotta pick and choose how to shit talk to em? Cmon slim.
Na man. You know wassup and even the ladies was sayin the battle rap disrespect is cool and they take all slander but jus saying i gotta fuck you if i 30 you is wild reckless. Everything is not battle rap and in that moment when everbody just conversing and being there "true" selfs its just uncalled for.

Saying i wont battle a female unless pussy on the line is craazzy lmaoo. Ms fit had all right to get at him and should of did it sooner. Math tried to check him a few times but wasnt really forceful in the approach so verb jus kept doing it.

Na man. You know wassup and even the ladies was sayin the battle rap disrespect is cool and they take all slander but jus saying i gotta fuck you if i 30 you is wild reckless. Everything is not battle rap and in that moment when everbody just conversing and being there "true" selfs its just uncalled for.

Saying i wont battle a female unless pussy on the line is craazzy lmaoo. Ms fit had all right to get at him and should of did it sooner. Math tried to check him a few times but wasnt really forceful in the approach so verb jus kept doing it.

That's my point tho, shit talking isn't supposed to be nice. You know how many videos i can pull up of mfs almost fighting after shit talkin to eachother lol

In the words of Marlo

tumblr_nk1hakraMW1tk496vo9_250.gif

Back