Welcome To aBlackWeb

My Expert Opinion Battle Rap Show (Hosted By Math Hoffa)

Th
They gotta keep this shit to one guest. There's already 3 hosts, when you add 2 or more guests it be mad mfs talkin over each other.
I like it cuz honestly knowledge is pretty trash and doesnt speak well and im noticing guest need to be around to check Misfit cuz she starting to be on some know it all but knows nothing shit. Math be letting her cook too freely at times.

I dont get the infatuation with mis fit tho honestly. She cool and all but I feel having a female perspective like Jaz da rapper would be much better.

Nah you buggin lol Ms fit is one of the best things about this show. There's episodes of Expert Opinion before she joined and that shit was.... meh. Once she joined the show was lit.

CS Jaz tho. I been saying Blac needs to get rid of all the current cohosts and add Jaz.

Nah you buggin lol Ms fit is one of the best things about this show. There's episodes of Expert Opinion before she joined and that shit was.... meh. Once she joined the show was lit.

CS Jaz tho. I been saying Blac needs to get rid of all the current cohosts and add Jaz.
Thats a fact i fucks wit her but i think any battle rap female cohost would mesh well in this dynamic.

Jaz not going to philly every day to cohost wit blac lmao. I know she eventually gon be on math show, watch how fire that ep will be.

lol not everyday, I think he does one episode a week and chops em in multiple parts.

Philly and NY is close enough to link up once a week.

Surf not battling niggas like Cortez, John John and Math. It don’t benefit Surf. And if he hadn’t battled DNA already I’d throw him in that group too.

This nigga Math perfectly broke down why I always shit on DNA, Charron and the rest of these wack ass niggas who rap for the geeks and why Verb clearly won the battle.

Back