Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy vs DAMN.

Which is the better album?

• Total voters
Kendricks dad was coonin he worked for 3 piece and biscuits.... anthony was bout to kill him over the spicy joint and the tater fries

and K.Dot was about to get into a shoot out and die or goto jail over some chicken..
Kendricks dad was nick name ducky.. the cousin of a chicken

black-guy-chicken-gif-6.gif

DAMN

And another thing!

The only time I hear the Taylor Swift slander is on a predominately black site

Wonder why......

Two average at best albums by the two of the most overrated niggas in the game. I would say K. Dot gets the edge because 98% of the album is all him.

Two average at best albums by the two of the most overrated niggas in the game. I would say K. Dot gets the edge because 98% of the album is all him.
Slow down Grand Master Cain.

When we start talking about 2Live Crew and Petey Pablo you welcome to insert your opinion

boy Chicago came together on this if nothing else lmao

let your powers combine then, shit

77a0682f15e0fc40e0a1d0b59f062a9e.gif

we know the windy city in the house

Slow down Grand Master Cain.

When we start talking about 2Live Crew and Petey Pablo you welcome to insert your opinion
What I said was factual. Only Chicago niggas and niggas who wear braided necklaces listen to Kanye and think he's a musical genius. B

What I said was factual. Only Chicago niggas and niggas who wear braided necklaces listen to Kanye and think he's a musical genius. B
Word is, Biggie's last words wasn't that he was sad about dying. He was sad he'd never get a chance to spit on a Kanye West beat

You welcome

All of the lights
Appalled
Power
Runaway

Are the only ones I like from mbdtf.

I love the whole damn album except God and feel.

Damn wins but would've lost to college dropout imo

i just read some shit from cellar that makes me wanna punch a puppy

woosah

MBDTF wasn't even half as lyrical as DAMN.

Duckworth alone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..
C'mon on bruh. Y'all need to check out that dope ass podcast called Dissect. Dude breaks down albums amazingly from samples to production to lyrics. MBDTF is insanity.

Back