Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy vs DAMN.

Which is the better album?

• Total voters
MBDTF wasn't even half as lyrical as DAMN.

Duckworth alone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..
Dark Fantasy shits all over Duckworth

Don't ask me to drop NO bars cause you know the shit just like I do

Dark Fantasy shits all over Duckworth

Don't ask me to drop NO bars cause you know the shit just like I do

The bars were weak and plus he aint write the shit.

Get this fraud ass coon df outta here

There's not even a song better than Fear. on MBDTF.

It's not even close.

The content is miles ahead of MBDTF, lyricsm, etc.

The bars were weak and plus he aint write the shit.

Get this fraud ass coon df outta here
Here's the root of problem, Kanye let you down and you been pissed ever since

Its stupid but what the hell do I know
I'm just a chicity nigga with a Nas flow......

Here's the root of problem, Kanye let you down and you been pissed ever since

Its stupid but what the hell do I know
I'm just a chicity nigga with a Nas flow......

That's the best u got ? lmaoooooooooo

When yall get older, yall will see what i'm saying. Grown man rap vs i got asshole bleach on my shirt raps

That's the best u got ? lmaoooooooooo

When yall get older, yall will see what i'm saying. Grown man rap vs i got asshole bleach on my shirt raps
That wasn't even on this album

Ya hate for Kanye just spilling everywhere

What's next GKMC vs TCD?

That wasn't even on this album

Ya hate for Kanye just spilling everywhere

What's next GKMC vs TCD?

Nicki Minaj has the best verse on the album, that should let you know where it's at lyrically.

The production's dope, the content not so much. There's prolly 2-3 songs with good content, not to mention he aint write shit.

Yall wonder why Hip-Hop's in the state it's in but continue to champion the bullshit. Blame yourselves.

The production's dope, the content not so much. There's prolly 2-3 songs with good content, not to mention he aint write shit.

Yall wonder why Hip-Hop's in the state it's in but continue to champion the bullshit. Blame yourselves.
:foh3:

U a future stan

Nicki Minaj has the best verse on the album, that should let you know where it's at lyrically.

I don't wanna say your opinion is rubbish but....put it in the trash

The ghost writing allegations, ain't gonna save you b. You couldn't relate to the content of MBDTF? Sucks to be you

MY hip hop in a great place.

You sound like J Cole, Kanye let you down. Find better role models b

I don't wanna say your opinion is rubbish but....put it in the trash

The ghost writing allegations, ain't gonna save you b. You couldn't relate to the content of MBDTF? Sucks to be you

MY hip hop in a great place.

You sound like J Cole, Kanye let you down. Find better role models b

The fact that you're calling them "allegations' says all i need to know. Loosen up your Maga hat fam.

One album won a pulitzer prize , the other didn't get shit.

10 years from now DAMN. will be considered the superior album by far.

MBDTF created the sound for the entire wave and generation to come after. And what's wild is the whole album is essentially a cypher. That album is the blueprint for the sound production for TDE, J. Cole, Logic, Wale, and essentially the entire 2010s.

I think like others it's a really good album but I think it's more comparable to a KOD, 4:44, Life Is Good, FNL, Tetsuo & Youth (yes Lupe LOLOLOL). KOD and Damn are more comparable to one another. KOD spoke about this era's affiliation with money and social media, drug addiction being the new cool. Even 1985 could be compared to Humble.

Thank you for bringing logic in here.

Goldie trolling to get these thread numbers up lol

Back