Welcome To aBlackWeb

MVPs of the Pandemic Era in Wrestling

BountyHunterRo

I’ve come to collect
2022 ABW Sexiest Male Poster
It’s been a weird time in wrestling with no traditional crowd and no real traveling like we’re used to seeing since this pandemic. So who have you been enjoying seeing perform in wrestling since the middle of March until now?

MVP: he went from wrestling his last match and about to become a producer in wwe to signing a multi year deal and still performing and managing the hurt business alongside Bobby Lashley and Shelton Benjamin. He very well may be the mvp of wwe

Sonya Deville: it seems like all she needed was to get away from Mandy Rose to form her own identity and she surely has. Her mic skills have vastly improved and her character change has been very impressive. Let’s not forget Mandy because she’s Siena great job with her character as well but Sonya has done a tremendous job with creating her own lane and being able to be a serious wrestler in the women’s division

Seth Rollins: the Monday night messiah. I’ve enjoyed this run more this has last world title run. Though his disciples could be used better, his character has been entertaining and shows that he doesn’t need a title to be in a good feud. I can’t wait unhe works with guys who are full time under 40 (sorry Rey and Dominic)

Orange Cassidy: I’ve been waiting to see him break from best friends to be on his own. About time! His feud with le champion Chris Jericho has been so interesting and the debate he has with Jericho last week was some of AEWs best work. I’m happy they finally let him do more than just put his hands in his pockets and say little.

MJF too young to be this damn good right now. Insane.

Cody been putting on great matches and giving the new title a big deal feel.

Jericho pretty much is self explanatory, every segment with him has been great and the Inner Circle as a group has been highly entertaining through all this.

Riddle just been having dope ass matches everybody else has been in their bag promo/story wise

smh@ Dubbz typical Riddle bias...... but I have to admit he shows great potential thus far...... But he has to be more responsible in his outside the ring activities.

Real shit he been holding it down since this shit started. Dont forget all the matches he was having b4 being moved to SD. His short tag reign with Thatcher, their cage fight match + the matches hes had since being on smackdown against guys like Gable & Gulak.

The kings ransom shit he got goin on with Corbin and Gable has been good on SD too. I just wanna see more people to come for the bounty

Zelina Vega...one of the few "managers" who outshine their talent.

Seth...by far one of his best gimmicks. Fucc what anyone thinks...his feud wit Rey only made him better

Orange Cassidy...its about time this brotha has gotten his time to shine. Haven't been disappointed

MVP...can't front, I was on the fence when he returned. B/c i thought he was gonna get the "washed" status. Naw...brotha won me over.. Imo current MVP>>>>>past MVP. Definitely feelin the team up wit Lashley & Shelton.

Bayley & Sasha...again fucc what anyone thinks. I'm loving the fact what they've been doing. I don't think I would've enjoyed them this much if there was a crowd.

Cody...that open challenge to ANY wrestler in ANY wrestling organization is genius. Bruh has been puttin on quality matches imo

Sonya Deville...by far my top 5 favorite. Her and Mandy splitting was by far THEE BEST thing to happen for her. Her look is Victoria 2.0 and I love it.

Back