Welcome To aBlackWeb

MVP of the Pandemic Era: The Candidates

BountyHunterRo

I’ve come to collect
2022 ABW Sexiest Male Poster
With both WWE and AEW set to tour next month, I wanna find out who y’all think is the MVP of the Pandemic Era (March 2020-June 2021). I could do a poll and I will but I want names added (men and women) and we can do it seeding/tournament style. I was thinking 20 wrestlers. Off the top of my head:

Roman Reigns
Bobby Lashley
Drew McIntyre
Bayley
Sasha Banks
Asuka
MVP
Britt Baker
Jon Moxley
Kenny Omega
Bianca Belair
Darby Allin
Karrion Kross
Keith Lee
MJF
Seth Rollins
Matt Riddle
Randy Orton
Hikaru Shida
Zelina Vega

Poll to be created later this week

Last edited:
With both WWE and AEW set to tour next month, I wanna find out who y’all think is the MVP of the Pandemic Era (March 2020-now?). I could do a poll and I will but I want names added (men and women) and we can do it seeding/tournament style. I was thinking 20 wrestlers. Off the top of my head:

Roman Reigns
Bobby Lashley
Drew McIntyre
Bayley
Sasha Banks
Asuka
MVP
Britt Baker
Jon Moxley
Kenny Omega
Bianca Belair

Add on

It's between McIntyre and Moxley

Roman Reigns (Tribal Chief Run)
Jon Moxley (great title run and defenses)
Brit Baker ( breakout female star who is over asf and her match with Thunder Rosa is the best female match of that time span and gained the attention of the wrestling world)
Honorable mention Darby Allin

Easy 3 for me

These are mines fron TBR's list:

Roman Reigns...
been golden ever since he came back

Bobby Lashley...the Almighty reign finally began

Drew McIntyre...unlike Brock, Drew been a fighting champion

Bayley...longest womens's title holder. Her and Sasha was entertaining as hell.

Sasha Banks...as I said, her and Bayley was entertaining as hell. I liked how that feud simmered until it boiled over

MVP...brotha been golden since his return. Established one of the greatest stables since the 4 Horsemen. Suit game was IMMACULATE

Britt Baker...her and Thunder Rosa by far match of the year candidates. Her finally winning the title was a no Brainerd

Jon Moxley...Moxley is Moxley. Him and Eddie been on point

Kenny Omega...the belt collector has been also on point

Bianca Belair...her and Sasha making history at WM...PRICELESS. For that moment to happen in front of a crowd was meant to be. I don't think that moment would've had the same affect if there wasn't a crowd.

MJF...heel personified. He is what a TRUE heel should be. Old skool heel. Anytime you got muthafuccas hating your guts and throwing drinks at you...you've done your job

Last edited:
then again hold up..

I aint see Seths name. you should add him

when he first went Messiah >>>

Matt Riddle is another one. I didn't like how they turned him into a 100% goofball at first but i guess it works. Plus gimmick aside hes had some good ass matches since hitting RAW.

then again hold up..

I aint see Seths name. you should add him

when he first went Messiah >>>

Matt Riddle is another one. I didn't like how they turned him into a 100% goofball at first but i guess it works. Plus gimmick aside hes had some good ass matches since hitting RAW.

Ok I’m adding them

Add Salina Vega (Thea Trinidad). She was holding it down in the beginning of the pandemic on the Raw side

Here are the final 20. I’m gonna make a poll later today and you must choose 3 and I will seed them accordingly for the tournament

Roman Reigns
Bobby Lashley
Drew McIntyre
Bayley
Sasha Banks
Asuka
MVP
Britt Baker
Jon Moxley
Kenny Omega
Bianca Belair
Darby Allin
Karrion Kross
Keith Lee
MJF
Seth Rollins
Matt Riddle
Randy Orton
Hikaru Shida
Damien Priest

Last edited:
Roman run just got going for the bill to Mania in march of this year so I think there is room for somebody to top him.

I'd even say McIntyre if we are counting the whole pandemic time line has been more potent then Roman over a greater span of it.

Last edited:
Back