Welcome To aBlackWeb

MVP of the Pandemic Era: Choose 2 (1 of 2 Polls)

Which 2 stand out as MVPs of the Pandemic Era?

• Roman Reigns

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Asuka

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Drew McIntyre

• Karrion Kross

• Sasha Banks

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Seth Rollins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MVP

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Matt Riddle

• Darby Allin

• Britt Baker

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
How Roman get all these votes? Not hating on his current storyline b/c it's the best thing going in professional wrestling BUT Roman's storyline materialized mid-way or on the tail-end of the pandemic era

How Roman get all these votes? Not hating on his current storyline b/c it's the best thing going in professional wrestling BUT Roman's storyline materialized mid-way or on the tail-end of the pandemic era
Short term memory. Like I said before people just voted Roman not realizing he ain't been cooking until the end of the pandemic run.

Theres always short term memory when it comes to this shit

I dont know if Orton made the other list for votes

but he had quite the buzz when he got back on his legend killer shit early on.

turning on Flair, punting folks, beating the shit outta the legends with night vision goggles (lmao)

Reigns still been the most entertaining thing for me since his return tho him and Bayley

and i'd credit that to both of them turning heel

That's...not how time works. The pandemic era is literally ending today, a full 11 months later.
How does it end today when AEW already been running fan shows?? Point is Roman started cooking towards the end of last year and really kicked into 5th gear around Mania which was a few months away. Even the Tribal Chief storyline didn't pop off til the top of this year. Just saying mane

How does it end today when AEW already been running fan shows?? Point is Roman started cooking towards the end of last year and really kicked into 5th gear around Mania which was a few months away. Even the Tribal Chief storyline didn't pop off til the top of this year. Just saying mane

I thought it ended once they all started touring again

EXACTLY! Idk wtf some of these dudes been watching.
It's okay to have short term memory sometime. Point stands this angle didn't get hot til the top of the year even tho they paired Heyman with him by Summer Slam 2020. No point in arguing tho because 2021 part of it has been flames so he would still take the cake but it wasn't bubbling like that in 2020 it was just getting started.

Last edited:
Back