Welcome To aBlackWeb

Music's Black Godfather wife killed in home invasion

"This is why we need reparations" - me
Some (a lot) of us don’t target other communities like we target our own.

Not sure how reparations would change that.

Black celebrities have to “check in” before they come to certain locations or something might happen to them.

White celebrities don’t have to ”check in”…. Ain’t nobody laying a finger on them.

Weird, aint it?

Black celebrities have to “check in” before they come to certain locations or something might happen to them.

White celebrities don’t have to ”check in”…. Ain’t nobody laying a finger on them.

Weird, aint it?
Context bro

white celebs move with professional security

the niggas who have to check in are the ones who wanna be “ good in the hood” or hire gangbangers to look after them when they in town

Weird, aint it?

That shyt irks me to the core.

Weird, aint it?

Gangsta rappers gotta check in. You think Trey Songz checkin in?

Context bro

white celebs move with professional security

the niggas who have to check in are the ones who wanna be “ good in the hood” or hire gangbangers to look after them when they in town

Y’all can keep pretending y’all don’t know what I mean if you want.

The fact that Marion Knight was robbing everybody at this event EXCEPT Terror Squad…

That’s exactly what I’m talking about.

But, go ‘ head.

I don’t think it was a setup, just a robbery gone wrong

It’s all kinds of robberies happening in and around LA right now and they’re targeting the wealthier areas, even running up on people broad day in restaurants

RIP to her though… made it to 81 just to go out like that. Sad af.

Yeah there was just a story about Terrence J being followed home. I saw another video a day or two ago where two guys ran up on a woman after she opened the gate for her and her child to enter their driveway and this was in broad daylight. These niggas give no fucks

SIDENOTE:

Has anybody here ever known ( or known of ) a quality human being who had face (and/or neck) tattoos?

Serious question.

SIDENOTE:

Has anybody here ever known ( or known of ) a quality human being who had face (and/or neck) tattoos?

Serious question.

hol up

ain't you the same mf that was like

"do people think they can run from the police & go on about their lives?"

:hahaha:

yea, fr tho stay on the porch

Most folks with dace tats do be sketchy. Those are the facts. Black or white.

Neck tats are cool though

Back