Welcome To aBlackWeb

Murderous Pig found guilty of murder of Laquan McDonald..

cooked his ass

They've been warned. Let em burn!

pigroast5.gif

https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/live-trials-current/jason-van-dyke/jason-van-dyke-verdict/

Jurors have found Chicago Police Officer Jason Van Dyke guilty in the second-degree murder of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. He was also found guilty of all 16 counts of aggravated battery, but acquitted of official misconduct

The charge of second-degree murder carries a sentence varying from probation to 20 years in prison. Each count of aggravated battery carries a sentence of 6 to 30 years behind bars.

no it's 2nd degree murder

The jury was instructed that first-degree murder would carry a sentence of 45 years to life, while the sentence for second-degree murder ranged from probation to 20 years.

Probation to twenty years
After I quoted you I seen 2nd degree . you're right tho it's not over until the sentencing

the agg battery and assault charges carry 6 to 30

he was found guilty on all 16

barbeque chicken

This what happens when normal reasonable people dont show up for jury duty. Its filled with people not smart enough to get out of it & crazy people who really want to be there.
Lol...I showed up to my one and only jury duty summons after I voted for Obama in a Guerilla Unit shirt by Gunit, with Gerbaulds shorts and A1's.

When the judge said number 11 ur dismissed..

I was like

:hahaha:
Damn right, I am

Back