Welcome To aBlackWeb

Coming Soon Murder Inc Documentary

How can they tell the story without Ja getting ethered at the end?

Just like how they keep remaking tupac and biggie movie . You already know what happens but u still gonna watch it. Ja didn5 get ethered at the end

Two things I will assume happen is.

1- they minimize 50 cent's role in their downfall
2- they will also avoid getting into too much of the supreme situation

Rightfully so for different reasons. Preme got a a legal situation and why would they big up 50, as they still beefing w him.

Either way. They had a good run. There was a brief moment when ja rule was my favorite rapper. Dude was drake before drake in a way and gotti put serious work in far as the rap game

This was my shit

one of the hardest beats of all time....

murder cin gets forgotten alot because of 50... but i was a big fan when they were hot...

lol, everybody gonna start remembering how much they actually fucekd wit them when this shit come out......

First i'd like to say 'Murder Inc', is one of the worst label names ever. Second, lol@ the thought of a Murder INC TV series. I bet thwyd try and make it a mix between Power & Empire.
But yea this Doc bout to remind me how lame this nigga Irv is. Any interview with him that goes on too long shows how much of a cornball he is. I know they're gunna gloss over the Supreme shit. Him trying to be gangsta literally helped take down their whole label. Dude knew Supreme like a yea max and had him as the best man in his wedding lol. And didnt he ditch his wife for one of those Taz Angels prostitutes ?

why is murder inc so eager to keep talking about the massive L's they took? irv finds a fake tupac/ dmx clone, a fine ass bitch who could barely carry a tune and couldnt dance worth a fuck, rode the wave, crossed over, went pop and got ethered into oblivion. the end. wtf else is there to talk about?

Last edited:
First i'd like to say 'Murder Inc', is one of the worst label names ever. Second, lol@ the thought of a Murder INC TV series. I bet thwyd try and make it a mix between Power & Empire.
But yea this Doc bout to remind me how lame this nigga Irv is. Any interview with him that goes on too long shows how much of a cornball he is. I know they're gunna gloss over the Supreme shit. Him trying to be gangsta literally helped take down their whole label. Dude knew Supreme like a yea max and had him as the best man in his wedding lol. And didnt he ditch his wife for one of those Taz Angels prostitutes ?

Lol wut,Murder Inc is one of the dopest record label names ever . " I named it Murder Inc because we

put out hits" -Irv Gotti. I think that's clever,the original "Murder Inc" were enforcers for the Mafia who..

carried out hits.

Lol wut,Murder Inc is one of the dopest record label names ever . " I named it Murder Inc because we

put out hits" -Irv Gotti. I think that's clever,the original "Murder Inc" were enforcers for the Mafia who..

carried out hits.
Anyone who starts a legit company & names it after an infamous crime organization that was known for murdering people, doesnt have the foresight or ability to keep that company successful for long. And i dont understand why some niggas wanted to rep Italian gangstas so bad, knowing they didnt like blacks.

Im interested if its not biased or an attempt at rewriting history... Irv was a great A&R guy, he basically saved Def Jam...

That is guaranteed to happen no doubt about it.

2nd bold is true even though I feel like them niggas was clowns and corny as shit to me. Fact is facts

Back