Welcome To aBlackWeb

Murda Mook vs Tay Roc Oct. 31 stream

This battle being no crowd was the best idea. Crowd would of fucked this up wit gas. Watching mook jus be able to work uninterrupted was amazing. Might be the best way to understand his greatness.

Between busta album and mooks 30. It was a great weekend for the conglomerate.

This battle being no crowd was the best idea. Crowd would of fucked this up wit gas. Watching mook jus be able to work uninterrupted was amazing. Might be the best way to understand his greatness.

Imma have to listen to this Busta album.

If this battle was on a big stage. Roc would’ve had the crowd on his side gassing his bars.

Reactions: GNS
Maaaaaaaan... Look. I swear to God... I was probably first out the gate on YouTube saying Mook was gonna lose this shit bad. I'm not a fan. Never been a fan. Go back to the Party Arty/Lux battles and so on. I've echoed the same shit...

BUT!

He got this one and Lux on the big stage. Not off gas or distraction. I'm dying to say this shit. But... yeah. EZ.

This is 2nd straight battle that Tay soul left out of his body in the 3rd round

That tranny talk was tough to listen to lol

Even if the shit was exaggerated, the fact mook was like "hurry up before I change my mind". Tay wanted to react so bad

This is 2nd straight battle that Tay soul left out of his body in the 3rd round

That tranny talk was tough to listen to lol

Even if the shit was exaggerated, the fact mook was like "hurry up before I change my mind". Tay wanted to react so bad
And it sound so believable

Back