Welcome To aBlackWeb

Moving Out Of The Hood

Are Blacks Who Move Out of the Hood Sell-Outs?

• Total voters
Your right, the problem is jobs. You can buy a house for 20k but if jobs that will feed a family arent around those areas it really doesnt do anything for the community.

Same way with teaching people skills. Having a skilled group of young plumbers, electricians, roofers, beauticians, welders or certified mechanics is only valuable if people can afford their talents. I have a family that went to job corp and told me stories about people moving here or there to use their new skill or get the necessary real life experiences/ apprentice hours.

As much aspeople want to help their communities that goes put the window with a 1, 2 or 3+ hour daily commute

It's pretty rare for folks to commute 2-3 hours outside of the Tri-State area, SoCal, or The Bay area.

Goldie asking for a line of coke

aQqg8bd_700b.jpg

why? with who?
i saw a dude i went to high school with. so the convo was only between me and him.

he ask was i going to the annual thanksgiving game...i said no.
he asked why....i said because i have too many bad memories in the hood and have no desire to go back.
he said.....i can dig it.
then i said...shit..i said i would never leave the hood, but when i got me some money ....i was GONE!.

he understood the joke....then some guy said....i hate people like dude.
i turned to him and ask was he talking about me.

dude talking shit like...you think you better than us cause you got money.
i told the nigga stay out my business since he didnt understand context.

words were said....i dropped my hotdog...he dropped his chips

we squared up his homie came between us.

dude walked away still talking shit..

but he was talking and walking

It hurts at first, but you all must realize that not everyone can be saved. It takes strong Individual effort to find the ones that can be helped.

Master P tried to mentor Kodak but no.Snoop however did listen to P.Good example there.

Last edited:
Imagine white people pondering whether it’s wrong to leave the trailer park...

There’s always gonna be a certain part of every cultural group that doesn’t wanna advance and is more focused on destruction.

Wanting to distance yourself from that isn’t wrong at all imo.

What we need is more black suburbs, cause we shouldn’t have to abandon our own just to get away from ain’t shit niggas.

Imagine white people pondering whether it’s wrong to leave the trailer park...

There’s always gonna be a certain part of every cultural group that doesn’t wanna advance and is more focused on destruction.

Wanting to distance yourself from that isn’t wrong at all imo.

What we need is more black suburbs, cause we shouldn’t have to abandon our own just to get away from ain’t shit niggas.
More black suburbs is major key!! But strategically stifled thru banks not approving the same loans they would give a white family with the same credentials

Back