Welcome To aBlackWeb

Moving Out Of The Hood

Are Blacks Who Move Out of the Hood Sell-Outs?

• Total voters
drug money is not still money?

who many people used drug money to create legit shit?

bruh ...see you laughing. all the while we losing,.
reinvesting drug money into straight-assets is something pretty much only upper level criminals can do. lower level ones don't get opportunities to "clean" that cash, so it's only use becomes luxury items.

you don't think the government will be asking where you got that 20k when you're on unemployment? come on

it funny you say this....but then whats the first thing people want when they mention resources?

there is always many ways to correct our problem but we actually do have the resources...its just used wrong.

thats why i brought up money.
and thats why a strong family is at the core of community. If family units are sought after/strong and celebrated the community will be strong. Alot of problem come from a fractured family...

not saying women cant....but this is our problem now.....it will take a strong man to create a strong woman...and a strong man to defend a strong woman.

but this all goes to the man. he needs to create an avenue for such a woman to prosper.
Man let race Jones hop on a soap box and start talking that shit in a crowd....

I bet you money at least one man will instinctively protect her with their life even if they don't know her.

drug money is not still money?

who many people used drug money to create legit shit?

bruh ...see you laughing. all the while we losing,.
Yes it’s still money lol. But you do realize that in order to create the kind of community I’m assuming you’re envisioning that it involves getting rid of that kind of degenerate behavior, so why would drug dealers indirectly fuck themselves like this?

reinvesting drug money into straight-assets is something pretty much only upper level criminals can do. lower level ones don't get opportunities to "clean" that cash, so it's only use becomes luxury items.

you don't think the government will be asking where you got that 20k when you're on unemployment? come on
so now we gonna act like black people dont know how to clean money?

Yes it’s still money lol. But you do realize that in order to create the kind of community I’m assuming you’re envisioning that it involves getting rid of that kind of degenerate behavior, so why would drug dealers indirectly fuck themselves like this?
very good point.........so why stay in the hood again?

but anyway...aint like drug dealing disappeared in other places.....it just went underground and out of the public eye

very good point.........so why stay in the hood again?

but anyway...aint like drug dealing disappeared in other places.....it just went underground and out of the public eye
Because the hood isn’t really a black community it’s just where people stay mainly because they can’t go anywhere else. I’d love to live in an actual real black community where black people own 98% of everything, and most importantly we have a code. Nothing else matters without a code.

Good point but i feel like schools in poorer communities should offer trade to those that want it imo. Teach kids tangible things that they can use in society.
I can tell you with full confidence a 19 year old roofer who really know his shit can make ten times they making in the exact same neighborhood on the exact same block.

Fuck around clear 50k in a month if they hit them roofs the way they hit them blocks

Last edited:
Because the hood isn’t really a black community it’s just where people stay mainly because they can’t go anywhere else. I’d love to live in an actual real black community where black people own 98% of everything, and most importantly we have a code. Nothing else matters without a code.
it is places like this. its not alot of them but it kinda is alot of them.

and at the end of the day.....i am not saying black peiople have to be perfect.....like you just stated.....a code would be nice. that way everyone can do what ever with no one judging them.

I can tell you with full confidence a 19 year old roofer who really know how shit can make ten times they making in the exact same neighborhood on the exact same block.

Fuck around clear 50k in a month if they hit them roofs the way they hit them blocks
i totally agree. misguided effort is a terrible thing.

it is places like this. its not alot of them but it kinda is alot of them.

and at the end of the day.....i am not saying black peiople have to be perfect.....like you just stated.....a code would be nice. that way everyone can do what ever with no one judging them.
We need more of them. And I’m not saying black people have to be perfect. And honestly some black people truly don’t have what it takes to have a code. They have this watered down, conditioned version of a code. A real code is black first, second and third and then maybe everybody else non black afterwards.

We need more of them. And I’m not saying black people have to be perfect. And honestly some black people truly don’t have what it takes to have a code. They have this watered down, conditioned version of a code. A real code is black first, second and third and then maybe everybody else non black afterwards.
this i can agree on

I know there are Blac ppl that live in affluent all blac areas. That is not the reality for at least 80% of our ppl, so let's not act like the hood is a myth, shit is real. I am here to give solutions, not ignore the issue since it doesn't apply to me.now.

Once more, From experience, Blac ppl move where the whites are most of the time, they don't move to those affluent Blac Neighborhoods. The affluent Blac neighborhood has longstanding homeowners of 20+ years, and when they bought the home, the area didn't have the value it has now. Again hard work and grind.

I can say from experience, a lot of cats that sell drugs don't know shit about cleaning money. Goals are often shortsighted out of not ever having shit, so you want to dress fly, drive something foreign,get jewels. Could you actually take that same money and rinse it, sure, but did I know how,hell no.

I agree almost in unison with @King Du and I can't believe it, but @Race Jones and @BNE .

A lot of what ails us is the separatism. Our ppl get money, and dip the fucc out, never looking bac. They will buy that suburban mansion and spend the rest of their life paying on it vs. buying 4 houses in their original hood or buying a store front and making more than what that suburban house is worth in 10 to 15yrs. This is no knoc on those ppl, but potential transform the hood is there.

People act like what's being said is impossible. The main problem that causes reciprocation of despair in the hood is no hope,no community, no control. Ppl turn to drugs to escape problems, ppl sell drugs because they need money. If you can employ your ppl, give them knowledge that can make them partners, not employees, then you have given hope. Again buy the area,create opportunities, educate, reciprocate.

People have a negative impression about living around their own people.

I know y'all laugh when I be on my uncle ruckus shit.... But it's only cuz I totally see that shit...

Yall be side eyeing the fuck outta new Niggaz....

Segregation is out dated.

The thing our people are lacking is unity. We need to take our community back.

ok ....since everybody got answers.....

which ones are doing the executing?

who is doing grind work here?

who is going to sit in classes and listening to these kids and their problems ?

who is out here helping our people network? or teaching the value of networking?

whos teaching kids skills or taking an interesting in a kid you see as a potential leader?

just curious

Our hoods are being taken over by Mexicans. My grandmother is still in the hood and these Mexicans coming in, knocking them old houses down and building brand new ones in the same spot.

Our hoods are being taken over by Mexicans. My grandmother is still in the hood and these Mexicans coming in, knocking them old houses down and building brand new ones in the same spot.
Because Mexicans stand together. The very thing that they are doing is a template that we should be using.

ok ....since everybody got answers.....

which ones are doing the executing?

who is doing grind work here?

who is going to sit in classes and listening to these kids and their problems ?

who is out here helping our people network? or teaching the value of networking?

whos teaching kids skills or taking an interesting in a kid you see as a potential leader?

just curious

@race does. Kandy a teacher. I think Goldie and BNE give back but thats just assumption

Back