Welcome To aBlackWeb

Moving Out Of The Hood

Are Blacks Who Move Out of the Hood Sell-Outs?

• Total voters
Churches need to step up.
Business owners need to hire within the community. Have job fairs right there in the neighborhood shopping centers

Drug dealers need to start living by a code again. Keep that shit away from schools, play grounds, in front of people's houses. Look out for the community. There was a time when tough guys took pride in keeping bottom feeders out the community.

At least every crew got one head busser that will keep stick up boys off the block. Them same Niggaz need to keep youngings from doing dumb shit on the block.

There's a lot of ways you can get through to niggaz on the street, but I don't think many folk ready for all that.

Y'all was clowning bmore for that cease fire shit, but y'all have no idea how deep that shit ran ...a whole lot of heavy hitters and notorious career criminals were putting the word out on a lot of blocks to keep those shootings down.

I personally know of a nigga who ain't been back to bmore for 5 months cuz he let off shots in a no shoot zone during a cease fire weekend.

And yes we have neighborhood enforced no shoot zones all over the city.

You pull out a gun there, you basically putting s price on your own head
this is why i say....the men need to step up.

this is a great example

Idk. So people continue to sell drugs/rob, some people eventually wash the money. Why?

think about this...i got clowned on the IC for asking this.

niggas rob and sell drugs to eat and feed their family....right?

but at what point are you not hungry no more and start buying jordans and expensive clothing?

and what about those kids that dont need to sell drugs but do it because people make it cool to say and do?

Churches need to step up.
Business owners need to hire within the community. Have job fairs right there in the neighborhood shopping centers

Drug dealers need to start living by a code again. Keep that shit away from schools, play grounds, in front of people's houses. Look out for the community. There was a time when tough guys took pride in keeping bottom feeders out the community.

At least every crew got one head busser that will keep stick up boys off the block. Them same Niggaz need to keep youngings from doing dumb shit on the block.

There's a lot of ways you can get through to niggaz on the street, but I don't think many folk ready for all that.

Y'all was clowning bmore for that cease fire shit, but y'all have no idea how deep that shit ran ...a whole lot of heavy hitters and notorious career criminals were putting the word out on a lot of blocks to keep those shootings down.

I personally know of a nigga who ain't been back to bmore for 5 months cuz he let off shots in a no shoot zone during a cease fire weekend.

And yes we have neighborhood enforced no shoot zones all over the city.

You pull out a gun there, you basically putting s price on your own head
They need to teach these kids tangible things in school, and to give people either a scholarship or partial scholarships based on income if they choose to take it to schools that can teach these people skills that can give these people a chance to make decent money. Teach these people how to manage money, opening businesses etc.

think about this...i got clowned on the IC for asking this.

niggas rob and sell drugs to eat and feed their family....right?

but at what point are you not hungry no more and start buying jordans and expensive clothing?

and what about those kids that dont need to sell drugs but do it because people make it cool to say and do?
Bruh you’re going off on a tangent now. Stay on track.

this is why i say....the men need to step up.

this is a great example
Powerful women can do this too...

I've personally seen women go way harder than men on these crusades.
Most strong men will support and defend a strong woman if she places herself in harm's way

not going off track...this all is connected.

if no one is getting better with the money they make then how can it not be a problem?
You’re bringing up all these weird scenarios. Like “but but what if this” and “but but what if that”.

Money is not the end all and be all of issues ...people are who they are going to b with or without the money.. its an enhancer/accelerant.. if you make bad choices with a pot to piss in you may may make worse choices with and abundance of.. negative influences seize most people because its the easiest quickest an temporarily gratifying thats across the board money is not a cure all.. money /access/ so on and so forth supplement the will...

Powerful women can do this too...

I've personally seen women go way harder than men on these crusades.
Most strong men will support and defend a strong woman if she places herself in harm's way

not saying women cant....but this is our problem now.....it will take a strong man to create a strong woman...and a strong man to defend a strong woman.

but this all goes to the man. he needs to create an avenue for such a woman to prosper.

Money is not the end all and be all of issues ...people are who they are going to b with or without the money.. its an enhancer/accelerant.. if you make bad choices with a pot to piss in you may may make worse choices with and abundance of.. negative influences seize most people because its the easiest quickest an temporarily gratifying thats across the board money is not a cure all.. money /access/ so on and so forth supplement the will...
it funny you say this....but then whats the first thing people want when they mention resources?

there is always many ways to correct our problem but we actually do have the resources...its just used wrong.

thats why i brought up money.

it funny you say this....but then whats the first thing people want when they mention resources?

there is always many ways to correct our problem but we actually do have the resources...its just used wrong.

google the average networth of the average black person, let alone the average black person in the hood.

you are so out of touch, I'm legit laughing out loud right now.

You’re bringing up all these weird scenarios. Like “but but what if this” and “but but what if that”.

see here is another problem......

you need what ifs to solve problems.

how can you solve problem without asking all the right questions. its not just who, what , where , why and how. you need what ifs as well. it expands your thinking into other planes.

What’s the resources drug money?

:hahaha:

see here is another problem......

you need what ifs to solve problems.

how can you solve problem without asking all the right questions. its not just who, what , where , why and how. you need what ifs as well. it expands your thinking into other planes.
Not disputing this but you’re taking it too far lol.

They need to teach these kids tangible things in school, and to give people either a scholarship or partial scholarships based on income if they choose to take it to schools that can teach these people skills that can give these people a chance to make decent money. Teach these people how to manage money, opening businesses etc.
I always said, you give me the money, Im opening a trade school.
Free tuition.

Get a bunch of master contractors, and give them everything they need to take in as many apprentices as possible.

Let them earn credits by restoring homes in their own community.

Make it cool to fix up houses.

When it was cool to fix up cars you see car shops on every corner. Car clubs. Niggaz with. No schooling who are mechanical geniuses.

Apply that same energy to carpentry, plumbing, roofing, electricians, engineers.

The wrong shit is trendy. Maybe we need a black panther movie where he fixing houses in the hood pro bono

That's my dream at least.

I'm in church. I'll post some more later

I always said, you give me the money, Im opening a trade school.
Free tuition.

Get a bunch of master contractors, and give them everything they need to take in as many apprentices as possible.

Let them earn credits by restoring homes in their own community.

Make it cool to fix up houses.

When it was cool to fix up cars you see car shops on every corner. Car clubs. Niggaz with. No schooling who are mechanical geniuses.

Apply that same energy to carpentry, plumbing, roofing, electricians, engineers.

The wrong shit is trendy. Maybe we need a black panther movie where he fixing houses in the hood pro bono

That's my dream at least.

I'm in church. I'll post some more later
Good point but i feel like schools in poorer communities should offer trade to those that want it imo. Teach kids tangible things that they can use in society.

google the average networth of the average black person, let alone the average black person in the hood.

you are so out of touch, I'm legit laughing out loud right now.

i am far from out of touch.

you think you need to make big money to buy a house?

im trying to figure out where you coming from.....

Back