Welcome To aBlackWeb

Movies/TV Shows You’re Ashamed To Admit You Watch/Seen

Bridesmaids is fuckin hilarious...

To add to tha thread....I caught Crazy Rich Asians on HBO a few weeks ago just randomly while I was fuckin’ around on line, not really payin’ attention to it like that...I’ve seen that shit bout 5 times now smh

:ualreadyknow:

Crazy Rich Asians is a great film. It caught me by surprise as well with how good it actually was

ZERO shame...but in the spirit of the thread

p21121_v_v8_ab.jpg

p22671_v_v8_al.jpg

p20816_v_v8_ag.jpg
Shiiiit Can’t Hardly Wait is my shit I’ll watch whenever it’s on

Not ashamed but Mean Girls and Bridesmaids I’ll watch whenever it’s on

I guess you can throw Harry Potter in there too.
I rewatched Harry Potter with my kids recently. Idgaf I like those movies and it holds up imo. I tried to watch Lord of the rings recently too and fell asleep

Man ive seen a lot of these movies you guys posted in here and being ashamed never been a thought. Now a days I watch 90 day fiancé. I dont know what the appeal is with me to that show but I find it interesting and funny at times.

The Hills used to be my show back in the day. Them young rich teens living the life out in LA

Boomerang show on BET

I watch Harry Potter every time it come on tv

I’ll Start It Off

The O.C.
Won’t even lie I was all into this storyline I got tricked into thinking this show was gonna be on some gangster shit from the first trailer then by the 5th episode it was too late I was too into it smh
View attachment 292674

The Fosters
My daughter got me into this. About to lesbians who take in a foster kid and eventually adopt her. It was cool

View attachment 292676

The Notebook
Cliche but my exmade me take her to see this but ended up liking it. Shhhhhh

View attachment 292678

Fuck'd wit the Foster's too & Switched at Birth

:ualreadyknow:

Back