Welcome To aBlackWeb

Movies/TV Shows You’re Ashamed To Admit You Watch/Seen

illestni99ainne

I Crop Dusted Ya Moms
I’ll Start It Off

The O.C.
Won’t even lie I was all into this storyline I got tricked into thinking this show was gonna be on some gangster shit from the first trailer then by the 5th episode it was too late I was too into it smh
B4015BF3-F46E-47C2-B601-07E5849BE02C.jpeg

The Fosters
My daughter got me into this. About to lesbians who take in a foster kid and eventually adopt her. It was cool

0BE68AEC-093F-4FD2-8ABF-52DF19B2305D.jpeg

The Notebook
Cliche but my exmade me take her to see this but ended up liking it. Shhhhhh

8FCFFFAF-E424-46B7-AD6C-1F16757E53DA.jpeg

I’ll Start It Off

The O.C.
Won’t even lie I was all into this storyline I got tricked into thinking this show was gonna be on some gangster shit from the first trailer then by the 5th episode it was too late I was too into it smh
View attachment 292674

The OC was my jam back in the day. Trust me, loads of black people watched it but didn't admit it.

mamma_mia.jpg

A film that is legitimately so terrible it's actually brilliant. It demonstrated that you can not destroy an ABBA song no matter what you do with it, and it's one of those films that has the rare power of ascending beyond any criticism that you may have for it.

I watched the Kardashians from like 2007-13. Still watch and enjoy Jersey Shore. Was into love and hip hop but haven’t watched in years. I was also big on days of our lives and passions. I would dvr them and watch them when I got home when I was in high school and watch them live during the summer

Not ashamed but Mean Girls and Bridesmaids I’ll watch whenever it’s on

I guess you can throw Harry Potter in there too.

Bridesmaids is fuckin hilarious...

To add to tha thread....I caught Crazy Rich Asians on HBO a few weeks ago just randomly while I was fuckin’ around on line, not really payin’ attention to it like that...I’ve seen that shit bout 5 times now smh

:ualreadyknow:

Back