Welcome To aBlackWeb

Movie Night (Official Movie Discussion Thread)

Who got this movie??

I was at work and didn't have anything to do, so I found an empty room and surprisingly it had cable. Watched this whole film on TVOne. Can't find it nowhere.

Summoning.PNG

Just watched The Vanished on Netflix and wtf! It's about a couple who has their daughter abducted while at a RV camp. Things quickly spiral out of control and everything keeps getting crazier and crazier up until they solve the mystery of her abduction.

I didn't want to spoil anything but has anybody else watched it?

Just watched The Vanished on Netflix and wtf! It's about a couple who has their daughter abducted while at a RV camp. Things quickly spiral out of control and everything keeps getting crazier and crazier up until they solve the mystery of her abduction.

I didn't want to spoil anything but has anybody else watched it?

nope, looking through info about it it’s based on a true story. Is it worth checking out? I’m into missing person/ solved cases etc so seems up my alley. Just a lot of these style films are poorly done or have terrible actors lol.

nope, looking through info about it it’s based on a true story. Is it worth checking out? I’m into missing person/ solved cases etc so seems up my alley. Just a lot of these style films are poorly done or have terrible actors lol.
It's got a few plot holes but it's worth watching. Some questions don't get answered but it's enough drama and suspense to make it worth your time. Some of the characters are strange but it creates a mystery as you try to figure out the case.

I'm (re)watching a lot of movies recently that I've not previously concentrated on regarding the dialogue or screenplay... so i include the subtitles which make me be attentive more

Collateral came on Sunday... via Sky Cinema

Michael Mann being among my Top 5 film directors, I hardly miss his movies if they're on

Since it was shot with HD cameras (and rereleased last year) it had a real time feel and most of it was shot in the dead of night in downtown Los Angeles...

Underrated performance by Tom Cruise even though Jamie Foxx had more accolades, Jada Pinkett Smith also put in a fine cameo... also realised for the first time Jason Statham was in it for about a couple seconds LOL ...

I saw Manhunter too for the very first time over the Xmas holidays: a Mann picture too shot in the 80s ...

220px-Midsommar_%282019_film_poster%29.png

TRASH AF!!!!!!!!!

Back