Welcome To aBlackWeb

Movie Night (Official Movie Discussion Thread)

1622762975784.png
I'm 10 years late to this but I thought it was interesting. Shouldn't have ended when it did though
All that about a storm and delusions and we don't even get to see the big storm when it actually appears
Also I wasn't impressed by the shelter. The shelter in 10 Cloverfield Lane was a lot more advanced

Maaan you know whats fucked? Tubi is another streaming service. Its completely free though, only thing is it runs off of ads. Theres no subscription offer that i can find. They dont have too bad of a library though tbh. Some pretty well known films that arent available elsewhere.

Maaan you know whats fucked? Tubi is another streaming service. Its completely free though, only thing is it runs off of ads. Theres no subscription offer that i can find. They dont have too bad of a library though tbh. Some pretty well known films that arent available elsewhere.

Pluto TV is like that too

know a few sites, that are pretty quick with the uploads of new movies, couple of pop ups to close before movie starts but generally top quality and has all series etc too.

Randomly watching on tubi. tubi loves these hood Detroit films. Fat Jadakiss and Kash Doll in this one.
maxresdefault.jpg

Watching “Empty Man” on Disney+ supposed to be a horror, this shit is trash. So trash I’ve kept it on to see if it can surpass itself in how shit it is.

p51996_v_h6_ab.jpg

It was as depressing as I thought it would be. Lost track of how many times my jaw dropped throughout the film. Something about the cinematography, the director really had a thing for having the actors stare directly into the camera, it makes scenes extra uncomfortable to watch, especially with all of the chaos usually going around. It takes place over a course of days, I can't imagine the atrocities that went down over the entire war. It makes my stomach turn.

These 2 samurai movies were pretty good on Netflix

Rurouni Kenshin: The Beginning
1628105200475.png
Love story with a ton of violence

Rurouni Kenshin: The Final
1628105268673.png
Was an ok sequel. It was more sappy than the first one though

Back