Welcome To aBlackWeb

Movie Night (Official Movie Discussion Thread)

The shit was so anti climactic to me I was expecting some weird kind of plot twist. Bruh just killed em, dumped the bodies, failed the polygraph and that was that lol.

I guess the thing thats so shocking to people is the dude had damn near zero motive. He did it because he wanted to start a life with the side chick. Instead of just getting a divorce he kills everyone. Shits just bizarre.

Shia Labouf acting like a gangsta for 1hr n 1/2. Trailer looked solid, movie is meh. Plot is even worse.

It woulda been much better as a tv series. Plot moves at break neck speed w/o any rhyme or reason.

Last edited:
Y’all need to watch Outpost on netflix. This is the most authentic Army movie I’ve seen in a while. With the gay ass horse play, the causal racism, dumb ass leadership putting you in danger, and real soldiers that survived that battle are playing themselves.

racism whites think soldiers are super patriotic but we didn’t want to be there either.

shows you how fucked up and pointless Afghanistan is.

watched Venom for the first time last night. Never cared to watch it before but I thought it was funny as fuck. Just about stayed on the side of funny rather than lame. Me and my girl were cracking up all the way through.

Back