Welcome To aBlackWeb

Movie Night (Official Movie Discussion Thread)

@AP21 is there a TV tech thread somewhere?

trying to get a better understanding of streaming in 4K and allat

i could youtube myself to death but i thought maybe somebody broke it down here

Watching this doc on Hulu atm.

She out lived all six of her offenders (1919-2017). She was kidnapped and raped by six armed, white thugs who were never arrested. It's crazy how some of the ppl in the doc are still loyal to these demons and refused to speak ill of them. Mrs. Taylor's story is an interesting piece of history to know.

Saw this a couple weeks ago. It's like a low budget version of Set it Off, but I don't regret watchin it. 3D Natee is starrring it as well. Amazon Prime gettin real black.

I haven't seen anyone on here mention 3D Natee. I think she the best female rapper around. Sexy as fuck too. She's proof that unless you're ratchet you won't blow as a female rapper because she is FAR superior to the ones that have the limelight.

I haven't seen anyone on here mention 3D Natee. I think she the best female rapper around. Sexy as fuck too. She's proof that unless you're ratchet you won't blow as a female rapper because she is FAR superior to the ones that have the limelight.
Excuse those typos, but yea she nice. I think @Whis Khalifa made a thread about her some years ago, and it's been a few mentions here and there too.

Back