Welcome To aBlackWeb

Movie Night (Official Movie Discussion Thread)

LOVE JACKED

This shit was funny as fuck cool lil kick back movie. Mike Epps has hat quality that when you see him you just can take him serious .

TIME TO HUNT

Koreans action flicks >>> the drama/tension action top notch these kids were just tryin to come up and ran into the wrong one. Im pretty sure a sequel is coming

DONT LET GO

Detective and his Niece collaborate to solve a crime.. Never heard of it caugh it browsing shame it got relegated to DVD status i enjoyed it

Just finished 'Sorry To Bother You'.

I'm pretty sure that this movie was made by a sentient bag of un-snorted cocaine from Rick James' stash in the 80s.

I'm still tryna process what the fuck I just watched.

sorry to bother you is a crazy ass movie.. its funny and talk about a plot twist! check this shit out if u haven't

Last two months...

Coffee & Kareem - Netflix joint... funny action comedy... Taraji Henson looking fit ... black middle aged actresses looking in prime physical condition in 2020 ..

Last Rampage - true life tale about a prison escape which escalates with inevitable violence as the convicts try to avoid being caught again and the action situated in the Arizona desert... with a Western twinge...

Robert Patrick produces and stars

Beats - Scottish drama in black and white... timeline 1994... two friends share their love of raves ... outdoor events playing everything from bashment to house music... and the British authorities trying to suppress the gatherings... I liked it

Heat - never get tired of seeing this... two legendary actors on opposite sides of the law ... and a great mature script alongside the action scenes...greatest shootout in cinematic history bar none

I did watch these with her the other day

Honey I shrunk the kids .... still holds up pretty fucking good even today. She liked this one.

Honey I blew up the kid....terrible terrible terrible. There was no need for this. I saw there was actually, Honey I shrunk us or some shit...im not watching that

The Wizard...this movie was so trash and bad. So many gaping plot holes. This was nothing but a big ass Nintendo infomercial. How is it that its everyone's first time playing mario 3 but they know about the whistles? How they know kneeling on the white blocks lets you go behind the map? How they know to fly up to the top of the first castle to the room where the first whistle is? The Power Glove was probably one of the worst gaming peripherals ever made. That shit didnt work for shit

I just watched "One man and his shoes" about the popularity of the Nike Air Jordans,toward the end of the film

they have a segment about people getting robbed and killed for Jays. They show this one family and the mother

talks about how her son was followed home from purchasing a pair and they shot 20 something rounds at the

guy,they show footage of the incident and the car wheels were still spinning when they arrived at the scene !

71LrUXGoNQL._RI_.jpg

Watched it on Netflix. It was a nice redemption piece and explained how the NBA drove him crazy to the point where he bugged out in that vaseline eating video. I didn't know him and Kevin Garnett were close in high school prior to the NBA. I've seen better sports documentaries tho and give this 5 out of 10

Watching this movie right now with Kevin James called Becky.
Description
Spunky and rebellious Becky tries to reconnect with her father during a weekend getaway at a lakefront house. But the trip soon takes a turn for the worse when convicts on the run, led by the merciless Dominick, suddenly invade the home.
960265CB-0A3A-4D06-B596-BBEC2ADC3D08.jpeg

Been on a 90s movie kick, the ones I never seen before but should have

Today I watched Twelve Monkeys and JFK

Next up is the Usual Suspects

Watched Only on Netflix
Interesting story. Took me a bit to figure out what was going on
She was selfish for taking off the biohazard suit IMO. Can't imagine what the guy felt seeing her do that. I understand she was likely suffering from extreme isolation but she's got to think about what it's doing to him as well.
I wasn't sure what the father and son wanted her for until the father mentioned repopulation. If she's infected and dying in like a week how is she going to give birth?
That's got to mess with your head being in that chat room with other women and watching them all basically die so I see why she wanted freedom but still. She didn't think of him and what losing her would do to him

Back