Welcome To aBlackWeb

Movie Night (Official Movie Discussion Thread)

I saw a documentary of Flat Earthers yesterday on Netflix. Shit was hilarious. These people MUST have some mild form of schizophrenia or something. They live decently normal lives, but when being interviewed you can tell they got some underlying issue lol.

The doc wasnt supporting Flat Earth, but they were trying to understand better why these people believe in it and at least the ones interviewed definitely had some paranoid schizophrenia traits haha.

The doc is called "Behind the Curve" if yall dont got nothing to watch and feel like shaking your head at folks.

I saw a documentary of Flat Earthers yesterday on Netflix. Shit was hilarious. These people MUST have some mild form of schizophrenia or something. They live decently normal lives, but when being interviewed you can tell they got some underlying issue lol.

The doc wasnt supporting Flat Earth, but they were trying to understand better why these people believe in it and at least the ones interviewed definitely had some paranoid schizophrenia traits haha.

The doc is called "Behind the Curve" if yall dont got nothing to watch and feel like shaking your head at folks.

I don't know if it was the Netflix doc or vice doc I watched but it didn't seem like they were trying to understand. And everyone they interviewed seemed cracked out. I personally don't believe the earth is flat but I have other thoughts so I don't knock.

I'm averaging a movie every two nights now... Stuff I've seen before and new ones

Angelica
Triple 9
Lowlife
Collateral
Miami Vice
American Made
American Beauty

Have y'all discussed Alita yet?? I went to see that and Glass.

Alita was really good, I enjoyed it! Nice acting, plot, visuals!!

Glass was cool, I had to go back and watch Split before I could watch Glass. Its good, certain scene sequences didnt flow. But overall it was cool. Oh yeah and I hated the end! But still liked the movie

I'm going to see Captain Marvel this weekend! Ima let y'all know what I think of it.

Anybody else seen Alita or glass. Idk if y'all already talked about it or not.

Saw that Alita: Battle Angel or whatever its called over the weekend. Honestly, i liked it more than i thought it would. Some of the characters were cheesy af and i hated some of the dialogue, but then i thought about it and realized thats exactly how an anime's dialogue is delivered. I cant really articulate what i mean by that, but maybe if you saw it you felt something similar.

Dialogue and several characters, cheesy af. The fighting and effects in the movie were dope af though.

I loved this movie, I didnt think the characters were cheesy, but thats just me though

Dude who Alita was in love with but turned out to be a bad guy felt like he was ripped right out of a Disney movie for young teens lol

I think the visuals and storyline trumped everything for me. Man i was up in that theatre like anybody can get these hands right now

hFD08F4C1

I'm looking for this black actress she looks similar to Tessa Thompson she's light skinned with big eyes in her twenties.

Boy that's bandanna rocking white boy was corny as fuck.
Lmfao i forgot about his little bandana. But seeing dude act was like watching some disney show, i wanted to throw something every time he said a line. A lot of the dramatic music they used was WOAT af too. Battle Scene music was dope though.

Movies I've downloaded on my Sky box and seen since my last list here:

Red Sparrow

Brawl In Cell Block 99

The Movie Music of Spike Lee - (concert in Poland, 2016 with Terence Blanchard, his players and an orchestra... He played the music from four Spike Lee joints)

Blackkklansman (caught this on Amazon)

Tango & Cash

End Of Days

The Barry White Story: Let The Music Play - (documentary about Barry's come up from the streets of South Central LA to multi platinum selling producer and singer... According to two of his kids interviewed his last days were acrimonious, legally)

Hollow Man

The Tribes of Palos Verdes

I know I'm late,but The First Purge (Part 4 in the series) is hard

I love the whole Purge series besides pt 1

still haven't seen the TV show,but I hear it's great.

Back