Welcome To aBlackWeb

Movie Night (Official Movie Discussion Thread)

I went to see "Split" tonight. Mane...that movie was garbage. The trailer made it seem way better than what it really was lol. I was disappointed.

I went to see "Split" tonight. Mane...that movie was garbage. The trailer made it seem way better than what it really was lol. I was disappointed.
I want to ask what you didn't like but no spoilers that would be gratefully appreciated :oh:

I want to ask what you didn't like but no spoilers that would be gratefully appreciated :oh:
I feel like it was all over the place. I literally fell asleep 15 times bc I wasnt feeling it. I expected a more in dept explanation and history about his mental illness. It lacked in the level of psychothriller I was expecting.

I am going to be taking a very attractive young lady to the cinema this evening. She wants to go see a film called "Split". Dunno what its about but i will go to lay down some groundwork.

This wasnt in the movies, but did any of yall watch the premiere story of "The New Edition Story" this week?

Watched:

Iboy: 3/5 (netflix)

extremely interesting premise, but fell flat towards the ending. The review i read described it as if the matrix and inception or some movie i cant recall right now had a baby. It didnt suck, but the final act was underwhelming af.

Doctor strange 4/5 (kodi)

Love love love...im not familiar with the source material, but i think i've liked this and GOTG more b/c i was unfamiliar with the origins so i didnt have any expectations.

Back