Welcome To aBlackWeb

Most overated wrestler of all time

MJF

ViciousOfficialCow-size_restricted.gif

lol of all time?

Damn u right. Not of all time

I'd probably say that its CM Punk too actually because I never really saw the hype in him. I can't say I have a favorite version of his character or anything.

the pipe bomb was cool but anybody in the company that felt a type of way about how shit was being run could of cut that promo if given the opportunity

Damn u right. Not of all time

I'd probably say that its CM Punk too actually because I never really saw the hype in him. I can't say I have a favorite version of his character or anything.

the pipe bomb was cool but anybody in the company that felt a type of way about how shit was being run could of cut that promo if given the opportunity

punk was one of the best talkers and wrestlers during his time in wwe. i’d say he’s properly rated

his flying elbow was absolute shit though

punk was one of the best talkers and wrestlers during his time in wwe. i’d say he’s properly rated

his flying elbow was absolute shit though

the more i think about it there were some things I liked about his run that I just forgot about

I liked him beating Cena for the strap and taking that shit hostage after he won it

then him shitting on Kevin Nash whenever he returned was pretty funny

outside of that idk

I liked his feud w/ Jericho where he was trying to say he was an alcoholic BUT that was mostly cause Jericho was doing some A1 heeling during that program

Back