Welcome To aBlackWeb

Most overated wrestler of all time

He isn't overrated though. He was great in the ring when he first came out and still puts on decent matches that a lot of guys half his age can't put together

I have to go with Hogan being the most overrated "wrestler". I don't remember him doing anything besides punching, clothesline, eye rake, kick, leg drop, body slam, maybe mixed in with bear hug, chin lock and suplex every now and then...maybe a headbutt if he felt like it.

He isn't overrated though. He was great in the ring when he first came out and still puts on decent matches that a lot of guys half his age can't put together

I have to go with Hogan being the most overrated "wrestler". I don't remember him doing anything besides punching, clothesline, eye rake, kick, leg drop, body slam, maybe mixed in with bear hug, chin lock and suplex every now and then...maybe a headbutt if he felt like it.
Watch Hogan in Japan, it's like watching a completely different wrestler. Hogan style in US was dumb down on purpose and it worked for him so he ran with it.

Watch Hogan in Japan, it's like watching a completely different wrestler. Hogan style in US was dumb down on purpose and it worked for him so he ran with it.
youtube Hogan's match with The Great Muta in Japan.... Hogan showcased another skill set that fans rarely seen in the States.... also youtube his match with Stan Hansen in Japan...it's a slept on classic.

CM Punk.

Dude killed his own kayfabe with his woefully unathletic as fuck fights in the UFC.

Like... Who the fuck thinks Punk can come back talking bout boxing with god? We've seen what them hands can do!

CM Punk.

Dude killed his own kayfabe with his woefully unathletic as fuck fights in the UFC.

Like... Who the fuck thinks Punk can come back talking bout boxing with god? We've seen what them hands can do!
Upside is wrestling fans really don't care about the UFC fights, they just want Punk back. I was thinking the same too tho

Upside is wrestling fans really don't care about the UFC fights, they just want Punk back.

Til he has to tell someone he can kick their ass.

Imagine him sharing mic time vs Cena, Rock, HHH, Steph or even Reigns....

He is so roastable.

"Yeah you can talk, but can you FIGHT?"

Grand opening, Grand Closing.

anytime a article gets dropped where they say hes teasing a return the comments be full of people shitting on him for that UFC shit

anytime a article gets dropped where they say hes teasing a return the comments be full of people shitting on him for that UFC shit
Same fans who troll everything and complain about everything but pop eberytime shit goes down. We talking civilized fans here.

Last edited:
Naaaaahh Goldust was a brilliant character and went that direction because he wanted to separate himself from his family. Dude is legendary, but just couldn't politic past the Kliq in the 90s or the enormous energy of Rock and Austin in the attitude era.

The Goldust gimmick got over big he was a solid midcarder with a few IC title runs
I liked his "The Natural" gimmick in WCW as well. He's an underrated worker and still puts on great matches in AEW

Mick Foley -- was never really a talent that made me go OMG !!! He got famous for the ass whoopings he took and nothing more. I thought most his regular matches were boring and his finishing move was too. I never saw a Mankind match that had me on the edge of my seat for him to win. He was good for comic relief at best. But his daughter fine af tho.

The Ultimate Warrior -- had zero in-ring skills, zero mic skills and besides his intro his matches were forgettable and he was constantly carried by the wrestlers in-ring. He was also toxic af. Just a glorified bodybuilder, the fact he even got a title run was LUCKY AS HELL but other than that !? The nigga was TRASH.

Kevin Nash -- not athletic at all and was prone to injury every time he wrestled because he was terrible in-ring. He was slow, had no in-ring charisma at all. Every time he set foot in the ring his knee gave out. His saving grace were his mic skills and ability to politic and even the latter ended up driving WCW into the ground to ruin.

Mick Foley as Cactus Jack in WCW/ECW was solid. The Mankind gimmick was good shit until they turned him babyface

Ultimate Warrior was good for his time. All he needed was his intensity and physique which was more than enough for that time. His retirement match against Savage was good and I actually thought his match against Hogan at WM6 was decent. Warrior vs Rude in a steel cage for the World title was good as well. But yeah I can probably count the number of great matches he's had on one, maybe two hands.

Kevin Nash best work was probably when he was paired up with HBK up to his first babyface title run. He fell off after that.

Back