Welcome To aBlackWeb

Most overated wrestler of all time

Rowdy Roody Piper was trash!!!
Kw6x.gif

Roddy White>>>>>>Roddy Piper

Me& the wife had a conversation about Taz and she said the same as you(smh)....I never seen the hype in him personally he was a very average worker,& let's be honest he was not the face of ECW but RVD was.
RVD was high mid-card talent in ECW until his last year to be honest. The real faces of ECW were Dreamer, Raven, Taz, and Shane Douglas

SideNote: Shane should've been bigger than what he was if the Kliq didn't screw him in WWF and if WCW would've handed him the ball with a major championship before his jump to ECW

RVD was high mid-card talent in ECW until his last year to be honest. The real faces of ECW were Dreamer, Raven, Taz, and Shane Douglas

SideNote: Shane should've been bigger than what he was if the Kliq didn't screw him in WWF and if WCW would've handed him the ball with a major championship before his jump to ECW

The Sandman was big also in ECW

I hate to say this but Ric Flair was overrated.......yes he cuts some of the best promos ever but if you watch his matches for as long as I have(early to mid 80's) he wrestled the same match...... 100 chops per match,20 face plants per match,5 flips in the corner ropes per match, begs for a timeout 5 times per match etc etc.... If he wrestled a big man he gets press slammed another 5 times per match...... Flair was just very predictable in his matches.

Foley got classic matches in every fed. Tf?!
Explain this...... Foley never had a 5 star match in wwe or Wcw or Tna. ...Foley true claim to fame was getting thrown off the top of the cage @ hiac& thrown through the cage @ hiac.... other than that he was a average hardcore wrestler who had a few bloodbath matches in FMW (Japan).

Explain this...... Foley never had a 5 star match in wwe or Wcw or Tna. ...Foley true claim to fame was getting thrown off the top of the cage @ hiac& thrown through the cage @ hiac.... other than that he was a average hardcore wrestler who had a few bloodbath matches in FMW (Japan).
Tag matches against the nasty boys, vs sting, vs vader (twice)
Mind games vs shawn, vs Hunter Royal Rumble (!!!) And no way out, Raw 10 man tag vs dx/radicalz, vs Orton at backlash, vs edge at mania, vs hunter at summerslam and msg raw in 97, vs austin (twice).

Highest rated segment ever, all time classic title win, multiple classic characters, classic promos, over everywhere he went.

Tag matches against the nasty boys, vs sting, vs vader (twice)
Mind games vs shawn, vs Hunter Royal Rumble (!!!) And no way out, Raw 10 man tag vs dx/radicalz, vs Orton at backlash, vs edge at mania, vs hunter at summerslam and msg raw in 97, vs austin (twice).

Highest rated segment ever, all time classic title win, multiple classic characters, classic promos, over everywhere he went.
Foley gave great promos I'll admit but he was still a basic wrestler.

Back