Welcome To aBlackWeb

Most overated wrestler of all time

just to add to the list of overrated in general...Miz

People on here hype Miz as this great heel who made the IC title relevant again(zero great IC title matches came from it). I just don't get it at all. Don't get me wrong Miz can talk but I think somebody like MJF already does his shtick better. Miz always been boring asf, the only spark he had for me is when him and Daniel Bryan had a back n forth on talking smack. Other then that if Miz never showed up in any wrestling company starting tomorrow I wouldn't miss a damn thing about him. He has ran his course for me like Ziggler.

Last edited:
just to add to the list of overrated in general...Miz

People on here hype Miz as this great heel who made the IC title relevant again(zero great IC title matches came from it). I just don't get it at all. Don't get me wrong Miz can talk but I think somebody like MJF already does his shtick better. Miz always been boring asf, the only spark he had for me is when him and Daniel Bryan had a back n forth on talking smack. Other then that if Miz never showed up in any wrestling company starting tomorrow I wouldn't miss a damn thing about him. He has ran his course for me like Ziggler.
Miz benefited by being a company man point, blank,&period.

I understand your opinion and thats fine lol but I think your just basing it off WWE. He was fine in ECW.
Me& the wife had a conversation about Taz and she said the same as you(smh)....I never seen the hype in him personally he was a very average worker,& let's be honest he was not the face of ECW but RVD was.

Me& the wife had a conversation about Taz and she said the same as you(smh)....I never seen the hype in him personally he was a very average worker,& let's be honest he was not the face of ECW but RVD was.
RVD was def a top dog in ECW so def don't disagree but i still think Taz had a huge impact in ECW and like mentioned before probably the most hyped feud in the entire companies existence. I fucked with Taz alot and once WWE buried him I think it ruined his legacy.

Now if u said Tommy Dreamer is overrated I would def agree. There isn't a Dreamer match that I would recommend to anybody.

I expected hulk Hogan to dominate
He was trash but the NWO Hollywood era earned him a few extra points on the way out the door
tenor.gif

Back