Welcome To aBlackWeb

Most overated wrestler of all time

I’ll put it this in two categories. Who the WWE themselves love to prop up and one who the fans prop up.

WWE- Triple H, no amount of title reigns and main events will ever make people look at him in the same light as Hogan, Austin or Rock.

Fans- CM Punk, great wrestler but they act like he’s a god when dude himself didn’t care about the business like that.

I’ll put it this in two categories. Who the WWE themselves love to prop up and one who the fans prop up.

WWE- Triple H, no amount of title reigns and main events will ever make people look at him in the same light as Hogan, Austin or Rock.

Fans- CM Punk, great wrestler but they act like he’s a god when dude himself didn’t care about the business like that.
Punk cared about this business ALOT. Probably why he ended up hating it because of how the upper powers play into everything. Punk probably the last one to really care about change in wrestling..

Although my favorite old school wrestler the real answer is Ultimate Warrior. Incoherent promos, wasn’t good in the ring. The only thing he had going for him was energy which i love that shit as a kid. Running to the ring as soon as his music hit. I used to run all over the house as soon as his music hit. Also this shit is funny af to me

Some people actually think hbk was overrated
Shawn for me the GOAT and the bar for being a great in the ring so I couldn't relate to that.

AJ for me showcased better when he was outside WWE, I think the " WWE style" they teach all the talent coming in to the main roster fucks with alot of guys game that they are used to. One thing I love about NXT you can tell they are more free to be creative while learning the WWE style but guys like AJ already pushing 40 and went straight to the main roster from NJPW. Those matches with Naka i felt any other promotion would of easily been fire matches but even Naka was having trouble adjusting. Went from King Of Strong Style in Japan to scared tap anybody in the ring.

AJ Styles is the greatest TNA/Impact Wrestling wrestler ever. Not overrated at all. He can do it all. His biggest flaw was his mic skills and they vastly improved in wwe.
I def agree. AJ for me became one of the most diverse wrestlers. From being a cruiserweight, to holding his own toe to toe with guys like Kurt Angle, killing it in NJPW as probabaly the best wrestler of that time with the heavyweight strap, to having a dope vet match with Taker on his way closer to retirement. The kid could do it all.

AJ Styles is the greatest TNA/Impact Wrestling wrestler ever. Not overrated at all. He can do it all. His biggest flaw was his mic skills and they vastly improved in wwe.
That ain't saying much lol the talent on their roster wasn't all that anyway

Back