Welcome To aBlackWeb

Most embarrassing school moment

I remember lunch in 8th grade i liked this girl...

My friend was like "yo u like her?? Ill put in a good word" i was like okay...

So im 30 feet away hiding behind a tree like a killer n he goes up to her(she was with her 5 friends) n u can see him explain that i think she cute n she got this "ewww face"

Boy my soul was burning

I was always a great kid, but when I turned 15; I've became rebellious a bit too much. I guess that's normal tho because I've always heard that 15-17 are a child's rebellious stage

My most embarrassing moment was when the resource officer took me to juvenile for skipping class smh. Me and one of my peoples showed up to school about a hour late. While walking to school, my home boy decided to walk the main street while I remained on the back streets. All of a sudden, I seen the school police ride pass my home boy and cut on the back street that I was on. Where I'm from, we see police that's your cue to run. As soon as I seen that 1 police car, I jumped a gate and start running like a 10th grade version of Usain Bolt.

I thought I loss him. I guess he called for back up because Mannnnn!!!! about 4 other police cars came like I was a terrorist. I failed in the clutch and they eventually caught me. Threw me in the police car and took me to the office. They asked the principal what should be my fate. The principal said "since it look like, he was skipping, then take him to juvenile". I knew then that I've just recorded the first big L (no relations to Lamont Coleman) that I ever received. Police always gotta try to lightening the tension by trying to joke. The resource officer told me "boy, you are one fast student". I was mad af. The juvenile center put me on a 4 month probation. Knocked that sh*t out with ease and got back on the right track to graduate.

In conclusion, I hate when people bring up old stuff that you are not proud of that you did. I try to leave that in the past. Every blue moon, my home boy will bring that incident up. I be looking like "nigga why are you bringing that wack sh*t up? Remember when you dropped out?"

This cute chick jawned the fuck out me for wearing these fake Burberry pants I bought from my close friend family, I even hyped up what I was going to rock 2 days before. She immediately saw the double red lines in the print and i guess the real deal for starters has one so I made a fool how fresh I was about to be. Immediately went home and threw them bitches in the trash.

One time freshman year I had taken X in first period. Halfway through class and throughout the rest of the day I was approaching and talking to people I had never spoke to before acting like they were all my best friend. Dont recall anything too embarassing but I went right back to never speaking to those people again the next week

Freshman year of high school I was coming out the lunch line. For whatever reason I was dragging my backpack. Got my foot caught in one of the straps and tripped and fell. What made it worse is right before I hit the ground I tried to grab onto somebody sitting at a table to keep from falling but I was too late. I’m laying on the ground while the whole cafeteria laughing dude just looked at me and went back to his business lmao.

College I fell down the steps coming outta stats class. Slid right down the steps on my legs. Somebody tried to ask if I was alright but I just kept walking to avoid embarrassment.

Also in college I slipped on a wet sidewalk and fell into wet grass while I was going to breakfast one morning. Guess it had rained overnight. What made it worse was I had one a white tee so I had to walk all the way back to my dorm and change. Also while I was laying in the grass some random dude just walked by looking at me and didn’t say nothing.

My nigga legit can't walk. Lmao.

@Duwop you a for real Broad Street Bully lol
View attachment 182437
My homeboy kids like 18 & 21 and they stay telling me stories they heard about me and their dad as kids...

I be like

"we did what?? Forreal??"

:hahaha:

But naw, the work we put in lasted well over a generation. Niggaz was like playground legends. My son only 8 and already tired of people saying "u know I know ur dad"

My homeboy kids like 18 & 21 and they stay telling me stories they heard about me and their dad as kids...

I be like

"we did what?? Forreal??"

:hahaha:

But naw, the work we put in lasted well over a generation. Niggaz was like playground legends. My son only 8 and already tired of people saying "u know I know ur dad"
That just means ya son protected

Bad picture year:

So it is the beginning of school year of i think 11th grade. I started growing my hair out over the summer because I wanted to try something different. I had a mini bush. My friends from my neighbor hood went to the same school with me. So they seen me all summer. But one friend in particular would clown my bush. I had mad jokes on him as well so we go back and forth. The reason he was going on my bush is because I wasn't picking it right. Shit was lumpy sometimes or flat from not picking.

Man, having a bush was a lot of work. I had always had a low cut. Couple of days pass. So it is about time we take our school pictures. This picture will be used for the year book, school id , and for purchase. So I'm good with taking the picture. I take it.

Next day, we get our school id and see our picture. Yo, my mood changed from content to shocked. I hated my picture. I literally look like I was electrocuted from how big I was smiling. You would think my lips would split in half. I was cheesing so hard, from ear to ear. You could see my whole grill. The pic was small maybe about 1x1 size. But then we get our blown up pics that we could purchase.

I saw my bigger pic and man, it was a wrap for me. My face looked like I used hair Kel on it. Extra shinny. If you was to shine a light on the picture, my face on the pic could probably reflect that light, lol. You could see the pimples (Only a few) on my forehead. Then my hair.......oh my hair. Look like it took a beating from Tyson. Some parts were either picked out or flat. Had lumps in it. Lips looked dryer then a summer noon day in the nevada desert.
This pic was also going in the year book but that didn't come out until the end of the year. So I hid my pics from people seeing it at school. I would wear my I'd either in my shirt or flip it around so you could only see the back. The jokes continued from my boy. Then I decided to cut it after a few weeks of the school year. My boy didn't have any more jokes but I had plenty. Balance was restored.

Last edited:
Reminds me......

I once ran from a nigga....

Never again, and I learned why that day.

Now I was always known for fighting. Not exactly winning, cuz I wasn't exactly a big kid. I didn't get chunky till like 5th grade, and my growth see spurt was late, so I didn't get any height till about 11th

So in 4th grade I had no real physical advantages over kids... Except for the fact that I stayed in fights so I knew how to throw....

There were occasions I might've gotten my ass beat. Getting jumped. Older kids. Or the occasional legit bad ass.

This is a story of a legit bad ass.

To this day I don't know where this Terminator looking nigga came from. He prolly in jail. But in 4th grade he was my problem.

1rst the nigga was a transfer. My suspicions is he came from a group home or some other place where hate, anger, an malice are the only the only nurturing factors to play in his home life. Nigga was just mean. And invulnerable. He didn't take damage.

Everytime he got in my face I would punch him, push him, kick him.... Nothing... Nigga would just smile and proceed to destroy me...

Well one day another fight broke out in class, and he went to look.. So I snuck behind this nigga with a whole chair pushed him down with it, held him down with it, and got my hits in....

It was a cheap victory, but satisfying none the less.....

Well after school he got me back.

I'm just strolling with my friends laughing at how I finally got that nigga, just talking my cash money shit like I'm not to be fucked with when this nigga popped outta some bushes like Michael Myers... And just say "run"

View attachment 181777

I'm too tough for all that.... So I'm talking shit like, I ain't running.... Fuck you. If you gonna do something do it. Ain't nobody scared of your big ass. Just talking shit.

Homie just calmly starts counting down while I'll talking shit.... Then when he got to two I sparked the fuck out of him and got low....

Bruh I was getting it too..... But this nigga was like that black/white dude from get out.....

9JONPzj.gif

He caught me, tackled me, and beat the shit out of me right in front of the girl I liked.....

Shit was crazy.

After that, my cousins and the forreal bad kids got involved. Turned out this nigga was supposed to be in the 7th grade or some shit like that. Dude was like 12 in class with 9 year olds...

He got the beats a few times in the neighborhood before he disappeared from our school all together.

But he got some legendary wins under his belt as well. He stole my homeboy bike, so I got the crew together.... And went to the apartments to get it back.... Shit was an all out brawl that day. It was like 30 kids outside fighting at once. We got the bike back.. But niggaz took some beats that day
This shit need to be in a movie nigga lmao. I can see this shit now. Hilarious!

ok so i apologize in advance for this long read but i think every word is vital to describe this epic L. ok so this one happened in jr high. So I was a straight up nerd in jr high/hs (everybody wasnt that dude in high school my nigga!) Especially in Jr. high my moms was still picking out my clothes and shit had me out there looking crazy. Anyways I used to always get into it with this one cat named Andre. Pretty boy mahfucka with a curly gumby. (I still see his face and want to put a boot in it) He was always cracking jokes on me because I was chubby and was a nerd. So this ether is kinda split in 2 parts. Part 1: I was really feeling this chick named Melia. She was a bad redbone chick, with the fat ass and titties was like pow son! lol I knew her since elementary school, but never had the nerve to step to her because I figured I'd get rejected. I was telling my older brother about it, and he pumped me up telling me I should just go for it all she can say is no or whatever blah blah blah. But I was still too scared to actually walk up to her and say anything. So I figured I would write her a note on some do you like me check here for yes, no or maybe shit right. So during class one day I started to write my note (in hindsight I should have wrote that shit at home) In the note I was telling her how much I was feeling her she was so cute, funny and smart, and would she go to the upcoming school dance with me yada yada blah blah blah. While I'm writing my note, that nigga Andre who sat behind me was looking over my shoulder to see what I was doing. (Should have known that nigga was plotting.) And sees I'm writing the note. After I write the note I'm still scared bcause even though I was able to write how I was feeling and kinda be the man in note form, I was still scared to give it to her so I sat on it for a couple days.

So this nigga Andre in the meantime has tried befriending me on some man we should let bygones be bygones, you actually a cool ass dude. We should hang out and play sega, we bonded on some cheat codes for mortal kombat. So I tell him my plight I was really digging Melia and wanted to be with her. I showed him my note like a dummy. And he's like aw man, thats whats up I really hope you get her man. If you are too shy you should let me give her the note for you because shes in my next class. By this time I'm thinking hes my friend so I was like ok thats real decent of you man. So I give the note to him and tell him to meet me after 5th period english because I knew his class was right next door to mine that period. So After 5th period I meet up with him and he got the biggest smile on his face and hes like man she said yeah and thought that was so nice of you. She told me to give you her number and to call her tonight. Man I was on cloud 9 the rest of the school day. I was no good for the rest of my classes cuz all I could think about was Melia, she was about to be mine, I swear my walk home from school was like this smh...

78F74449-824B-4BF0-A5D6-52CC74B93B8D.gif

So I finally work up the nerve to call her and we talk for a couple days. I'm really thinking I'm in there I was nervous but I held my composure. So she says yes to going to the school dance! I was happy as hell g! So my moms takes me to this place called jw (jeans west) and got some knock off cross coulors. I wanted the real thing but moms wasn't about to spend her hard earned money on no $60 jeans. So I compromised with jw. I did have some reebok blacktops though (remember those?) Man I thought was was gonna be the man when I stepped in the dance with my 'fit and Melia on my arm. I was gassed up as hell smh. Now the next issue is I can't dance for shit. I don't know what I was thinking inviting her to a dance anyways. (Yes I do, to get to feel on her booty, get a kiss or at least fangah her in the locker room or something.) My older brother taught me some basic moves so I thought I was set.

So the day of the dance arrives I'm sweating bullets ya'll. It was on a saturday so I had time to get a haircut that day so I'd be as fresh as possible. Melia and I agreed to meet at the school and go from there. So we get in, and again I'm nervous as hell can hardly make eye contact with her. We sit around eachother for a sec, and I guess she got bored of sitting there waiting on me and was like look nigga you wanna dance or what? Me: Oh, um yeah yeah thats cool if you want to. So we go out to the dance floor. And I'll never forget the song it was MC Brains song Oochie Coochie lmfao. So I start whatever dance I was doing not knowing what I was doing because I couldnt pull off the dance moves my brother taught me quite like he could and I swear it was like that scene out of the wood where ol boy first gets to the dance and hes dancing with that chick, and she taps him on his shoulder says I'm tired now and walks away. Thats exactly what she did. I was like oh ok thats cool and I go sit back down. So by now I've sat through like 6 songs. I'm sitting there looking all dejected because she never came to check on me or sit with me at least. My homeboy Jeremiah comes up to me after the next song ends and is like man that nigga Andre in there dancing with your girl man. By this time a slow song has come on (boy's 2 men's ill make love to you) and hes like feeling all on her butt. So by now I'm hurt. I use a payphone and call my pops and he comes to pick me up. I go home crushed.

So monday comes, gotta go back to school. By 1st period I've already heard Melia and Andre are the new "it" couple. I have Melia in my 4th period class but I don't say shit to her the entire time (Yeah, that'll teach her!) And I go back in my little shell for the next couple days. Ok so here's ether #2: Ok a couple weeks have gone by and by now I'm pissed at Melia and that nigga Andre fuck that nigga for doing that shit to me! That upcoming friday was a pep rally for the basketball team, they had a game that saturday. So I go to the pep rally and sit alone on the bleachers:( This nigga Andre is a couple bleachers above me and sees me and starts cracking jokes Whenever I think of this sometimes he sound like Pac when he more or less said: Thats why I took yo bitch you fat muthafucka! lol By now I've lost it and I can't really remember what I said but I guess I did get the best of him with a joke and everybody started laughing. Oh so now I've hurt his manhood and he wants to fight. I'm like cool I've had enough of being picked on, besides I was a little bigger than him, I thought I could take him right? WRONG! We meet up afterschool down the street where we knew we wouldnt get in trouble for fighting. This nigga proceeds to beat my ass. I walk home with a busted nose and a black eye. By this time its like 4:30 school lets out at 2:45. My dad has been looking all over for me. I was supposed to pick up my little brother from school when he got out and walk home with him. So to top it all off I get in trouble for that. This my friends imho is the epitome of my soul burning slow...

One black eye in my life.....

One....

Nigga named Reggie. He was a year older than me, and had a cute ass cousin niggaz used to stay messing with him about....

She was older and would walk him home, but she was dumb pretty. Everybody would try their arm... Reggie was never cool with it.

However Reggie fight game was garbage. He just had to be mad. Cuz we was gonna flirtv with his cousin.

So one cold ass snow day... When everybody in the school who parents loved them either kept them home, or came to get them early.

I swear it was just the three of us walking home that day. It might have been other kids at school, but that was classically one of the most boring days in the history of school. Me and this nigga Reggie was beefing and arguing all day.

I wanted to just punch him so bad... But as cute as his cousin was, she was like 3 years older and heavy handed. I ain't want no smoke.

Anyway we walking home and I keep saying I needed her to hug me or I would freeze to death. She gave in once and hugged me... But I held that shit too long and Reggie was hating and broke that shit up..

So we walking, and I say I'm freezing again.... This nigga Reggie already mad as fuck.... But nobody was talking to him...

So I keep going on about me freezing n shit and just when she was about to give in and hug me again... This nigga Reggie had enough.

And I'm like dammit I had enough too.... This whole day been washed. He been getting on my nerves, and the one good thing about the day he keeps fucking it up... So I'm ready to beat the shit out this nigga.....

Okay...
I know this is long, but this shit has to be described in perfect detail.... Cuz the shit was dumb as fuck...

This nigga gets in my face and I push him..... He naturally runs cuz he always runs......I chase him. He goes into the street, and cracks some ice running by, and it breaks when I step on it, and I go down.... Face first too....

I get my head out the snow... Everything blurry.... And all I see is this nigga Reggie winding up....

This motherfucker threw a frozen ass newspaper that cracked me dead in my eye. I went right back into the snow....

Reggie ran the fuck off, but his cousin helped me up and walked me home. I couldn't see shit, eye bleeding n shit....

She gave me another hugb at the door, but I had that black eye for a minute.

Funny thing.... Not one person asked me anything about it. Not mom, not friends, not teachers, nobody.

Either they already heard it from Reggie, or no one gave a fuck about me having a black eye.
Update...

I asked my mom's if she remembers that shit....

She was like Reggie mom called her at work an told her everything before she even got home. They were actually mad cool.

So when she came home and saw my black eye she just laughed and went on about her business. If I didn't wanna talk about it, she didn't care to bother me.

She remembered the other story too. She was like that same kid kicked my big cousins ass too...

He just never told nobody but my mother..... So she told him to take me back up there so we could jump him...

I had no idea my cousin already took the beats from this kid.... Looking back it was weird as shit I sparked it off.... But I really wanted to beat this kids ass....I took at least 5 L's from him...

My cousin only took one and was shook..... He needed me to help just to run it back..... SMH

Can't believe I looked up to these niggaz.... Never meet your idols y'all

@Duwop you a for real Broad Street Bully lol
View attachment 182466

I don't think I was actually a bully, I was just that kid who always wanted to fight.

And I was always very philosophical. I used to always keep people intrigued with my different theories on shit.

And my theory about fighting really connected to a lot of dudes. My whole neighborhood is known for niggaz with hands, and a lot of that credit is given to me cuz I used to always tell people fighting isn't about size, strength, or any of that..... It's just about how comfortable and calm you are.

Like we used to watch mad Kung-fu theater and then proceed to beat the dog shit out of each other in my yard every weekend.

I can't tell you how many people come and tell me I taught them how to fight.

Like I was mad imaginative....I used to act like I was some martial arts master.... And for whatever reason.... Kids just ate that shit up...

We had a legit martial arts trainer in our neighborhood giving classes at the rec center, and I used to make those shits hot as well....

My childhood was epic as fuck bruh. Like I swear.... There's so many stories I never told y'all.... But I'm 100% certain I had over 200 fights by the time I was 18...

I can confidently say I won 75-80% of them.... But I took some horribly classic beats....

I don't think I was a bully... Just a known brawler

ok so i apologize in advance for this long read but i think every word is vital to describe this epic L. ok so this one happened in jr high. So I was a straight up nerd in jr high/hs (everybody wasnt that dude in high school my nigga!) Especially in Jr. high my moms was still picking out my clothes and shit had me out there looking crazy. Anyways I used to always get into it with this one cat named Andre. Pretty boy mahfucka with a curly gumby. (I still see his face and want to put a boot in it) He was always cracking jokes on me because I was chubby and was a nerd. So this ether is kinda split in 2 parts. Part 1: I was really feeling this chick named Melia. She was a bad redbone chick, with the fat ass and titties was like pow son! lol I knew her since elementary school, but never had the nerve to step to her because I figured I'd get rejected. I was telling my older brother about it, and he pumped me up telling me I should just go for it all she can say is no or whatever blah blah blah. But I was still too scared to actually walk up to her and say anything. So I figured I would write her a note on some do you like me check here for yes, no or maybe shit right. So during class one day I started to write my note (in hindsight I should have wrote that shit at home) In the note I was telling her how much I was feeling her she was so cute, funny and smart, and would she go to the upcoming school dance with me yada yada blah blah blah. While I'm writing my note, that nigga Andre who sat behind me was looking over my shoulder to see what I was doing. (Should have known that nigga was plotting.) And sees I'm writing the note. After I write the note I'm still scared bcause even though I was able to write how I was feeling and kinda be the man in note form, I was still scared to give it to her so I sat on it for a couple days.

So this nigga Andre in the meantime has tried befriending me on some man we should let bygones be bygones, you actually a cool ass dude. We should hang out and play sega, we bonded on some cheat codes for mortal kombat. So I tell him my plight I was really digging Melia and wanted to be with her. I showed him my note like a dummy. And he's like aw man, thats whats up I really hope you get her man. If you are too shy you should let me give her the note for you because shes in my next class. By this time I'm thinking hes my friend so I was like ok thats real decent of you man. So I give the note to him and tell him to meet me after 5th period english because I knew his class was right next door to mine that period. So After 5th period I meet up with him and he got the biggest smile on his face and hes like man she said yeah and thought that was so nice of you. She told me to give you her number and to call her tonight. Man I was on cloud 9 the rest of the school day. I was no good for the rest of my classes cuz all I could think about was Melia, she was about to be mine, I swear my walk home from school was like this smh...

View attachment 182587

So I finally work up the nerve to call her and we talk for a couple days. I'm really thinking I'm in there I was nervous but I held my composure. So she says yes to going to the school dance! I was happy as hell g! So my moms takes me to this place called jw (jeans west) and got some knock off cross coulors. I wanted the real thing but moms wasn't about to spend her hard earned money on no $60 jeans. So I compromised with jw. I did have some reebok blacktops though (remember those?) Man I thought was was gonna be the man when I stepped in the dance with my 'fit and Melia on my arm. I was gassed up as hell smh. Now the next issue is I can't dance for shit. I don't know what I was thinking inviting her to a dance anyways. (Yes I do, to get to feel on her booty, get a kiss or at least fangah her in the locker room or something.) My older brother taught me some basic moves so I thought I was set.

So the day of the dance arrives I'm sweating bullets ya'll. It was on a saturday so I had time to get a haircut that day so I'd be as fresh as possible. Melia and I agreed to meet at the school and go from there. So we get in, and again I'm nervous as hell can hardly make eye contact with her. We sit around eachother for a sec, and I guess she got bored of sitting there waiting on me and was like look nigga you wanna dance or what? Me: Oh, um yeah yeah thats cool if you want to. So we go out to the dance floor. And I'll never forget the song it was MC Brains song Oochie Coochie lmfao. So I start whatever dance I was doing not knowing what I was doing because I couldnt pull off the dance moves my brother taught me quite like he could and I swear it was like that scene out of the wood where ol boy first gets to the dance and hes dancing with that chick, and she taps him on his shoulder says I'm tired now and walks away. Thats exactly what she did. I was like oh ok thats cool and I go sit back down. So by now I've sat through like 6 songs. I'm sitting there looking all dejected because she never came to check on me or sit with me at least. My homeboy Jeremiah comes up to me after the next song ends and is like man that nigga Andre in there dancing with your girl man. By this time a slow song has come on (boy's 2 men's ill make love to you) and hes like feeling all on her butt. So by now I'm hurt. I use a payphone and call my pops and he comes to pick me up. I go home crushed.

So monday comes, gotta go back to school. By 1st period I've already heard Melia and Andre are the new "it" couple. I have Melia in my 4th period class but I don't say shit to her the entire time (Yeah, that'll teach her!) And I go back in my little shell for the next couple days. Ok so here's ether #2: Ok a couple weeks have gone by and by now I'm pissed at Melia and that nigga Andre fuck that nigga for doing that shit to me! That upcoming friday was a pep rally for the basketball team, they had a game that saturday. So I go to the pep rally and sit alone on the bleachers:( This nigga Andre is a couple bleachers above me and sees me and starts cracking jokes Whenever I think of this sometimes he sound like Pac when he more or less said: Thats why I took yo bitch you fat muthafucka! lol By now I've lost it and I can't really remember what I said but I guess I did get the best of him with a joke and everybody started laughing. Oh so now I've hurt his manhood and he wants to fight. I'm like cool I've had enough of being picked on, besides I was a little bigger than him, I thought I could take him right? WRONG! We meet up afterschool down the street where we knew we wouldnt get in trouble for fighting. This nigga proceeds to beat my ass. I walk home with a busted nose and a black eye. By this time its like 4:30 school lets out at 2:45. My dad has been looking all over for me. I was supposed to pick up my little brother from school when he got out and walk home with him. So to top it all off I get in trouble for that. This my friends imho is the epitome of my soul burning slow...
I felt I heard this story before. Still funny though. Maybe not for you though

I don't think I was actually a bully, I was just that kid who always wanted to fight.

And I was always very philosophical. I used to always keep people intrigued with my different theories on shit.

And my theory about fighting really connected to a lot of dudes. My whole neighborhood is known for niggaz with hands, and a lot of that credit is given to me cuz I used to always tell people fighting isn't about size, strength, or any of that..... It's just about how comfortable and calm you are.

Like we used to watch mad Kung-fu theater and then proceed to beat the dog shit out of each other in my yard every weekend.

I can't tell you how many people come and tell me I taught them how to fight.

Like I was mad imaginative....I used to act like I was some martial arts master.... And for whatever reason.... Kids just ate that shit up...

We had a legit martial arts trainer in our neighborhood giving classes at the rec center, and I used to make those shits hot as well....

My childhood was epic as fuck bruh. Like I swear.... There's so many stories I never told y'all.... But I'm 100% certain I had over 200 fights by the time I was 18...

I can confidently say I won 75-80% of them.... But I took some horribly classic beats....

I don't think I was a bully... Just a known brawler
I wasn't calling you a straight up bully..I was giving you and ode to the Leader of SP!

Back