Welcome To aBlackWeb

Most embarrassing school moment

Shit it aint happen to you!
When you six months into ya teens and you get tested like that and girls seen the shit happen...:cry3:
Reminds me......

I once ran from a nigga....

Never again, and I learned why that day.

Now I was always known for fighting. Not exactly winning, cuz I wasn't exactly a big kid. I didn't get chunky till like 5th grade, and my growth see spurt was late, so I didn't get any height till about 11th

So in 4th grade I had no real physical advantages over kids... Except for the fact that I stayed in fights so I knew how to throw....

There were occasions I might've gotten my ass beat. Getting jumped. Older kids. Or the occasional legit bad ass.

This is a story of a legit bad ass.

To this day I don't know where this Terminator looking nigga came from. He prolly in jail. But in 4th grade he was my problem.

1rst the nigga was a transfer. My suspicions is he came from a group home or some other place where hate, anger, an malice are the only the only nurturing factors to play in his home life. Nigga was just mean. And invulnerable. He didn't take damage.

Everytime he got in my face I would punch him, push him, kick him.... Nothing... Nigga would just smile and proceed to destroy me...

Well one day another fight broke out in class, and he went to look.. So I snuck behind this nigga with a whole chair pushed him down with it, held him down with it, and got my hits in....

It was a cheap victory, but satisfying none the less.....

Well after school he got me back.

I'm just strolling with my friends laughing at how I finally got that nigga, just talking my cash money shit like I'm not to be fucked with when this nigga popped outta some bushes like Michael Myers... And just say "run"

ef7fcf9d939c3d9057835c0ec07d31a413e5a223c584e2c5034d6d781b9e7071.jpg

I'm too tough for all that.... So I'm talking shit like, I ain't running.... Fuck you. If you gonna do something do it. Ain't nobody scared of your big ass. Just talking shit.

Homie just calmly starts counting down while I'll talking shit.... Then when he got to two I sparked the fuck out of him and got low....

Bruh I was getting it too..... But this nigga was like that black/white dude from get out.....

9JONPzj.gif

He caught me, tackled me, and beat the shit out of me right in front of the girl I liked.....

Shit was crazy.

After that, my cousins and the forreal bad kids got involved. Turned out this nigga was supposed to be in the 7th grade or some shit like that. Dude was like 12 in class with 9 year olds...

He got the beats a few times in the neighborhood before he disappeared from our school all together.

But he got some legendary wins under his belt as well. He stole my homeboy bike, so I got the crew together.... And went to the apartments to get it back.... Shit was an all out brawl that day. It was like 30 kids outside fighting at once. We got the bike back.. But niggaz took some beats that day

Last edited:
Reminds me......

Now I was always known for fighting. Not exactly winning, cuz I wasn't exactly a big kid. I didn't get chunky till like 5th grade, and my growth see spurt was late, so I didn't get any height till about 11th

So in 4th grade I had no real physical advantages over kids... Except for the fact that I stayed in fights so I knew how to throw....

There were occasions I might've gotten my ass beat. Getting jumped. Older kids. Or the occasional legit bad ass.

To this day I don't know where this Terminator looking nigga came from. He prolly in jail. But in 4th grade he was my problem.

1rst the nigga was a transfer. My suspicions is he came from a group home or some other place where hate, anger, an malice are the only the only nurturing factors to play in his home life. Nigga was just mean. And invulnerable. He didn't take damage.

Everytime he got in my face I would punch him, push him, kick him.... Nothing... Nigga would just smile and proceed to destroy me...

Well one day another fight broke out in class, and he went to look.. So I snuck behind this nigga with a whole chair pushed him down with it, held him down with it, and got my hits in....

I'm just strolling with my friends laughing at how I finally got that nigga, just talking my cash money shit like I'm not to be fucked with when this nigga popped outta some bushes like Michael Myers... And just say "run"

I'm too tough for all that.... So I'm talking shit like, I ain't running.... Fuck you. If you gonna do something do it. Ain't nobody scared of your big ass. Just talking shit.

Homie just calmly starts counting down while I'll talking shit.... Then when he got to two I sparked the fuck out of him and got low....

Bruh I was getting it too..... But this nigga was like that black/white dude from get out.....

He caught me, tackled me, and beat the shit out of me right in front of the girl I liked.....

Shit was crazy.

After that, my cousins and the forreal bad kids got involved. Turned out this nigga was supposed to be in the 7th grade or some shit like that. Dude was like 12 in class with 9 year olds...

He got the beats a few times in the neighborhood before he disappeared from our school all together.

But he got some legendary wins under his belt as well. He stole my homeboy bike, so I got the crew together.... And went to the apartments to get it back.... Shit was an all out brawl that day. It was like 30 kids outside fighting at once. We got the bike back.. But niggaz took some beats that day
Gawwdamn u can type

I remember another time in elementary school, I got teased for the boots I was wearing. Can't remember what grade I was in but between 1st- 3rd I believe. I don't recall the brand name of the boots but I can tell you they were not timberlands. More like Woodlands. They looked like them though. They were the same color as the butters. What got my boots attention is that they looked ashy always. Bone dry ashy. Like they were dehydrated. Called me "ashy boots" anytime I wore them. Said my boots needed lotion. Told my parents and of course, that lotion joke made them laugh. Sure enough, didn't wear those shoes again.

What is or some of the Most embarrassing momets that you experienced in school. The school year could be from elementary - college.

One of my moments happened in 5th grade. I was in i think English class. We had a spelling test but I didn't study/practice the night before. So we had the type of desk where you could put books in them. Like this:View attachment 181681

So I had wrote the answers on a really small piece of paper. No bigger then two adult size fingers. I had it in my desk at the edge where I could see it. So I would leave some space between my chest and the desk. I could see the test and my cheat sheet. From the teachers pov, it just looked like I was taking the test. Crazy thing, my desk was right by the teachers desk. So I took the test and turned it in. I stuffed my cheat sheet in the back of the desk. So my class was over and we left so the next class of students could sit. My friend is in the the class that just came in and he sits at the desk I sit at. Next day comes by. I'm in my seat. Everyone is waiting for the test results. Then suddenly, the teacher calls out my name. I look up not knowing the reason. She said "someone turned in this piece of paper to me. It has the answer too the test. Is this yours?" At that moment, I knew I fucked up. I told her it was. She said " thanks for your honesty. I will see you in detention". Everyone in the class was shocked because I was a quiet kid around that time but I knew most of the people because we lived in the same neighbor hood and would play together. I was embarrassed none the less. "It is always the quiet ones" is what I was getting from some. But that wasn't my first time cheating and wouldn't be the last. I told my friend what happened and he said " that was yours? I didn't know you sat at the same desk. I saw the cheat sheet in the desk and turned it in to the teacher.".

Lost a fight that I started after school one day. In 9th grade. We all in the same neighborhood too. Had to hear about that shit for a minute anh

Reminds me......

9JONPzj.gif

Shit was crazy.

Why he gotta be in jail?

Lmao

College:

The summer after my freshman year I went full steam ahead with the DJ shits. My manager at the car audio shop I worked at was also a DJ and he was gettin' gigs and would throw me a couple of 'em when he had too many plus we would do some together.

One night we did a gig at University of Detroit over on 6 mile. It was the two of us plus one of our installers (also a DJ), and Charles Henderson (at the time a known DJ around Detroit plus a former manager at the same car audio chain). We spinnin House, Techno, Funk, Hip Hop and rotating DJ's on the decks trying to one-up each other every time it was our turn. The gig was live as fuck, one nigga mixed "The Whistle Song" with the acapella to Heavy D's "We Got Our Own hang" and everybody lost their shit. My turn comes around and I got up there with my usual scratching, doubles, and shit but I pulled out my secret weapon: "Blow Your House Down" by A Guy Called Gerald. At the time it was the most popular track in the clubs around Tha D but hard as hell to get your hands on a copy of it. I had stopped at a record shop on my way to the gig, saw one copy on the wall and bought it but didn't tell anyone that I had it. I started scratching the intro in and the place went fuckin nuts, blended it perfectly with the track that was already playing and shit got even more hype, then backspinned the record to switch over and let "Blow Your House Down" play. The other cats I was with was dapping me up and everything. I was about to drop even more heat on 'em so I reached over to the turntables...

... and I picked up the needle on the wrong record.

The whole place went dead silent. The crowd stopped dancing, and just stared at me. I fumbled around and dropped the needle on the record to get the music going again but it fucked up the whole vibe. Some mufuckas in the crowd boo'ed, the other DJ's clownin' me like "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw what the fuck!!!??? How you fuck THAT up???", and I just walked away for a minute.

I didn't get back in rotation for about another hour and even then I almost did the shit again. I didn't do another show for a month after that.

Grade 8 dance, new to the school, my mom does my hair in a bun and sends me off to the dance. Some girl 'pants' me and I stand there for a 10-15 seconds with my pants around my ankles. Then they make fun of my hair, but my friend saved my ass and said I just came from ballet. Wanted to die that night.

I got into a fight with a nigga in 7th grade. And even though I beat his ass...at one point I swung at him and missed and SLAMMED into the fucking chalkboard. Face first. And left a big ass faceprint on that bitch.

Niggas reminded me of that and made fun of that WAY more than the other nigga for losing the fight. SMH.

Walking round wit a black eye aint wassup
One black eye in my life.....

One....

Nigga named Reggie. He was a year older than me, and had a cute ass cousin niggaz used to stay messing with him about....

She was older and would walk him home, but she was dumb pretty. Everybody would try their arm... Reggie was never cool with it.

However Reggie fight game was garbage. He just had to be mad. Cuz we was gonna flirtv with his cousin.

So one cold ass snow day... When everybody in the school who parents loved them either kept them home, or came to get them early.

I swear it was just the three of us walking home that day. It might have been other kids at school, but that was classically one of the most boring days in the history of school. Me and this nigga Reggie was beefing and arguing all day.

I wanted to just punch him so bad... But as cute as his cousin was, she was like 3 years older and heavy handed. I ain't want no smoke.

Anyway we walking home and I keep saying I needed her to hug me or I would freeze to death. She gave in once and hugged me... But I held that shit too long and Reggie was hating and broke that shit up..

So we walking, and I say I'm freezing again.... This nigga Reggie already mad as fuck.... But nobody was talking to him...

So I keep going on about me freezing n shit and just when she was about to give in and hug me again... This nigga Reggie had enough.

And I'm like dammit I had enough too.... This whole day been washed. He been getting on my nerves, and the one good thing about the day he keeps fucking it up... So I'm ready to beat the shit out this nigga.....

Okay...
I know this is long, but this shit has to be described in perfect detail.... Cuz the shit was dumb as fuck...

This nigga gets in my face and I push him..... He naturally runs cuz he always runs......I chase him. He goes into the street, and cracks some ice running by, and it breaks when I step on it, and I go down.... Face first too....

I get my head out the snow... Everything blurry.... And all I see is this nigga Reggie winding up....

This motherfucker threw a frozen ass newspaper that cracked me dead in my eye. I went right back into the snow....

Reggie ran the fuck off, but his cousin helped me up and walked me home. I couldn't see shit, eye bleeding n shit....

She gave me another hugb at the door, but I had that black eye for a minute.

Funny thing.... Not one person asked me anything about it. Not mom, not friends, not teachers, nobody.

Either they already heard it from Reggie, or no one gave a fuck about me having a black eye.

Got caught cheating in Latin back in the 11th grade.

Every Monday we got 10-15 new vocabulary words and we had a test on them on Friday. Because I got bored in class I decided it wasn't worth my time to actually learn the words and would cheat by writing them out tiny as fuck in the margin of a piece of paper, then put 2-3 sheets on top of that to write on so all I had to do was slide the cheat sheet out ever so slightly to look at the words the slide it back before the teacher could see it. One day I guess I got a little careless and she spotted me, came over to my desk and pulled out the cheat sheet,looked at it, and told me to stop 'cause I'm getting an F for cheating without breaking stride from the test. Class lookin at me like "what the fuck?" 'cause I was the "smart kid", so nobody expected that I would be cheating. I got laughed at and the whole nine.

Over the weekend I decided I'd actually memorize the words each week like we were supposed to. Friday rolls around and this time I had another cheat sheet ready, exactly the same as the last time and in the middle of the test the teacher came by and pulled it out. The class was like "Damn dawg??? You got caught cheating again???" except this time I leaned back in my desk with a smirk on my face. The teacher looked at the cheat sheet, paused, read it, looked at me and shook her head, then went back to administering the test. I had the biggest "fuck you" grin on my face and finished the test.

Parent-teacher meetings roll around and my moms and stepfather actually went (which they rarely ever did). They got back and my moms called me downstairs. She's like all the teachers like me, they think I'm brilliant, blah, blah, blah... Then she breaks out with "Your Latin teacher told us about how she caught you cheating... Then she said she caught you the very next week doing the exact same thing" and moms pulled out the second "cheat sheet". She read it off:

"I'm surprised at you, Ms Williams. To think that you would believe that someone with my clearly superior intelligence would resort to the same method of cheating is insulting and shows that you believe me to be of the same level of my classmates. Surely you, of all people, would expect that I would be clever enough to devise a different way to cheat, if I were even going to do such a thing; however, I'm not. I've memorized the words as instructed and will complete this test without so much as a single letter out of place. - Koncept"

My mother still has that "cheat sheet" to this day.

This isn’t an embarrassing story for me...more funny...but your story definitely reminds me of some shit happened to me in high school

10th grade Latin II...hated tha fuck outta Latin but my mom made me take it cuz she’s Catholic, she had to take it in Catholic school and she swore it would help me on tha SAT’s blah blah blah...whatever...all I know is I was in all honors classes and this shit was just another tuff class that was making shit whack af

Anyway we’re in class and we’re supposed to be making Christmas cards/party invites using words, ads, pics etc from magazines to make these cards...so I cut out this Maxi-Pad add and put “Come to my Pad for a bloody good time!!”

I thought tha shit was hilarious...tha teacher Ms. Tucker...not so much...of course she sent me to my moms class...oh yeah, my mom and Godmother taught at tha school...sent me to my moms wit tha card and made me show her...but my mom and my godmom have good senses of humor and we’re cool af for tha most part so after they stopped laughing she told me to chill out and stop fuckin’ around...I didn’t tho

Also got my ass beat in grade 8 by some monster sized girl(compared to me I was skinny as a rail). Came out the back doors after the bell rang, round the corner and this girl grabs my ears and starts kneeling me in the face repeatedly. Bunch of people standing around. I go to the office cuz all I can see is stars, big ass goose egg on my forehead. Sat beside a guy I liked super lots and he was laughing. Still dont know who or why that shit happened.

Iight, so I got my ass whooped by a gay nigga once.

He wasn't gay yet cuz we was like 10.... But we knew.

I used to have clubs and gangs n shit.... This is important for this story... Because it came into play here.

The first club/gang niggaz started was called D.A.D.

It was the initials of the founding members, and we considered ourselves father figures to the rest of our members.... He was another founding member.

Now, understand this. I've always been really cool with the gay community, simply because of this nigga. It was clear he was gay... Even then. But he had literally every other quality of Good and strong leader from the very jump. And added with me and the other D, we were certainly a force even at that age.... We had a lot of kids that followed us. Dude was a strong dude.

Anyway. Street fighter 2 came out.

Guile had this spinning back punch that looked cool, but my friends were questioning the effectiveness of it being used in practice.

I maintained that not only would it work, it would be a finishing move in a real fight.

I was wrong.

We're walking home and right in the heat of this debate when I just say fuck it, and do the spinning back punch on A.

This niggaz lip is bleeding immediately..... An homie went off.....

I wasn't even in the mind set to fight at that given moment, but you can't unring a bell, and shit went down....

I can tell my heart wasn't in it... Cuz I attempted the move again during the real fight. Total fail.... Dude washed me.

It was a bad look in front of the crew, but I was prolly the most active fighter...So it took me no time to redeem myself. But that was a definite hit

Last edited:
We got into another fight between 7th n 8th grade, but by that time I was growing into my strength and it was a complete mismatch.

It was bad too.... We excommunicated him after that fight. It's prolly cuz the gay tendencies were becoming more prevalent. And the pressure to cut him from the crew was heavy.

I was still trying to vouch for him, but he started some shit on the playground with my little cousins. They came to get me.... And I went out to put him out of his misery.

Easily the most painful and difficult fight mentally of my life. Prolly the equivalent of killing a nigga. Cuz it was that fight that effectively removed him from our crew.

Like I pummeled him.... his mom was mad as fuck, I broke his face. There was a whole thing about pressing charges and hospital bills. Like... We really couldn't be friends after that.. Our mom's got to beefing n everything.

not embarrassin per se but funny nonetheless

11th grade I think, jus started drivin

now I've had to boo boo omw to school before & would usually stop at Mickey D's, but I didn't have time this day cuz if I got 1 more tardy automatic detention

figured I could speed to school, jet to the classroom then be excused to the bathroom

giphy.gif

soon as I walk in the school my stomach was goin dumb

rush to the stall, struggle w/ my belt... then

tenor.gif

yep, shit my pants

luckily I had on my gym shorts... threw them shitty draws in the trash & kept it pushin

nobody knew until now lol

& yes I was late to class & still got detention

I think I’ve already told the story of a nigga damn near breaking my jaw randomly while I was juking w this shorty I had been cultivating the entire semester

Back