Welcome To aBlackWeb

Most embarrassing school moment

Now as for gettin’ embarrassed at school?! Shiiit I prolly own this thread...my crazy ass mom and her best friend/my godmother taught at my high school and I was far from a model student...straight hip-hop lovin’...weed smokin’...smart ass/smart mouth/smart Alec...some teachers favorite but some teachers nightmare type of student..and as I’ve said before in threads my mom has never given ANY fucks about embarrassing me or my younger sister anywhere...especially school...niggaz used to always ask me why would I fuck up so much knowing how crazy my mom was lol

Senior year I was pretty much in fuck it mode all year...I’d put every book in my book bag and leave that shit in my moms class until tha next day cuz I knew I wasn’t doing no hw...fuck that...I was in AP classes so all I had to do was pass tha final test to get my credit and so fuck hw...anyway my mom kept tellin’ me to stop leaving my books in her class cuz she was tired of carrying them to tha car...I fuck around and told her she was crazy for carrying them cuz I was doin’ my hw in her class in tha morning anyway since we got there so early...she just said “Ok..” calm af...she knew I wasn’t doin’ hw Cuz my some of my teachers would still tell her

so this particular day I’m in tha gym after school like everyday trying to play down my high since I was getting BLIND everyday at my niggaz crib close to tha school at lunch and I’d spend tha rest of tha day just tryin’ to “come down” before my mom was ready to leave...my boy Red come in tha gym like “Yo Word...ya mom in front of tha school wit’ ya book bag lookin’ for you...she mad af!”

Now everybody knows my mom crazy...she that teacher that’ll cuss you out but she gonna stay at that school until you get your diploma...she’s taken kids to college recruiting trips whose parents couldn’t take’em...literally taught every drug dealer/stoner/slacker/hard headed kid in tha school...but again everybody knew she was crazy af

So I run outside and I see her standing in front of tha school by this big ass fountain we had...cussin’ loud af throwing my books 1 by 1 in tha water “I told your stupid ass to stop leaving this shit in my fucking class room!! Since you so fucking smart you don’t need these fucking books...”BRUUUUUH!! Niggaz crowded around now and tha scene getting thick...I gotta roll my pants up and get tha books..niggaz be throwin’ who knows what in that funky ass fountain...every step I’d take books would float farther and farther away...smh...high completely gone...red faced and embarrassed af...and she went back to her building so I had to walk across campus wit those dumb ass wet, soggy books wit’ my legs itchin’ and shit smh

Drop that story man. Some of us may not have heard it.

its a long story bruh

giphy.gif

ima have to find it on here or the other forum and quote it

Reminds me......

I once ran from a nigga....

Never again, and I learned why that day.

Now I was always known for fighting. Not exactly winning, cuz I wasn't exactly a big kid. I didn't get chunky till like 5th grade, and my growth see spurt was late, so I didn't get any height till about 11th

So in 4th grade I had no real physical advantages over kids... Except for the fact that I stayed in fights so I knew how to throw....

There were occasions I might've gotten my ass beat. Getting jumped. Older kids. Or the occasional legit bad ass.

This is a story of a legit bad ass.

To this day I don't know where this Terminator looking nigga came from. He prolly in jail. But in 4th grade he was my problem.

1rst the nigga was a transfer. My suspicions is he came from a group home or some other place where hate, anger, an malice are the only the only nurturing factors to play in his home life. Nigga was just mean. And invulnerable. He didn't take damage.

Aaaaaaahahahahaha.

I knew that nigga dogged yo ass when I read the bolded. You described that nigga like he was Ivan Drago.

The Story of retard Jamal

I got my soul snatched by a retarded nigga named Jamal back in Middle school... I can remember that shit like it was yesterday

At the end of our 5th grade year we all found out that we were gonna be comin together with another class of 5th graders from another town.. as soon as the word dropped niggas started dishin out info on some of the kids from this other school and one of the niggas who alot of my friends kept mentioning was this big retarded nigga named Jamal.. they kept talkin bout this nigga.. man I swear he was like a notorious retard or some shit cus everybody knew em..

So anyways, these niggas tellin me stories and shit about how Jamal got retard strength and how this nigga be picking up house trailers when he get mad and shit, how he be fuckin niggas up whenever they talk about his mama.. so me being young & dumb of course I believed the shit bruh but I wont even worried about it you know..

So summer come & go and me and my squad roll up in the new school like cant nobody tell us shit!! We all meet in the commons area out front and shit is looking segregated as fuck, all the people from my school on 1 side and all the people from the other on the other side, we sizing these niggas up, mean mugging.. talking shit bout what we gone do if a fight pop off of course all the females done became cool and shit and they already forming new cliques but the niggas just wont budgin.

Eventually we find we got somethin in common, school sports,. Niggas start recognizing niggas who they done played against in little football leagues and bball leagues so they poppin shit back and forth, before u know it we move from sports to crackin jokes, I start crackin jokes on this one nigga with big teeth and he catch feelings.. next thing I know this nigga turn to his classmates like "Watch this" then all I hear is "MAL! COME HERE MAL! THIS NIGGA TALKING BOUT YOUR MAMA MAL!" then all these niggas start moving aside.

So thats when this big retarded nigga finally approaches me and shit.. all he kept yellin was "AW NAW, AW HELL NAW MUFUCKA, HELL NAW" while jumpin around and shit.. now keep in mind this was during the "CRUNK" era and lil Jon had niggas gettin buck and shit so anytime a nigga started jumpin around and gettin "crunk" you knew some shit was bout to pop off so now we got everybodies attention all the females and every got damn body..this nigga slobbering at the mouth and shit, spit flying all over the place..

So I start lookin back to my homies thinking they gone support me and shit and all these niggas done backed up against the wall from me so I turn around & I see nothin but space so I run like a bitch, this nigga chases me all over the school and I end up hiding in a bathroom stall for about 20 minutes, this nigga got tired but he was outside the stall crying and shoutin"Hell naw mufucka, hell naw" he couldnt figure out how to get to me so he eventually walked off talkin to his self and shit.. Man I was late for my first day of class and everything, that nigga had me lookin over my shoulder the whole day & to make matters worse niggas were fuckin with me about that shit for the whole year, anytime I said somethin to somebody they start callin for jamal and I would just chil out.

I got my soul snatched by a retarded nigga named Jamal back in Middle school... I can remember that shit like it was yesterday

At the end of our 5th grade year we all found out that we were gonna be comin together with another class of 5th graders from another town.. as soon as the word dropped niggas started dishin out info on some of the kids from this other school and one of the niggas who alot of my friends kept mentioning was this big retarded nigga named Jamal.. they kept talkin bout this nigga.. man I swear he was like a notorious retard or some shit cus everybody knew em..

So anyways, these niggas tellin me stories and shit about how Jamal got retard strength and how this nigga be picking up house trailers when he get mad and shit, how he be fuckin niggas up whenever they talk about his mama.. so me being young & dumb of course I believed the shit bruh but I wont even worried about it you know..

So summer come & go and me and my squad roll up in the new school like cant nobody tell us shit!! We all meet in the commons area out front and shit is looking segregated as fuck, all the people from my school on 1 side and all the people from the other on the other side, we sizing these niggas up, mean mugging.. talking shit bout what we gone do if a fight pop off of course all the females done became cool and shit and they already forming new cliques but the niggas just wont budgin.

Eventually we find we got somethin in common, school sports,. Niggas start recognizing niggas who they done played against in little football leagues and bball leagues so they poppin shit back and forth, before u know it we move from sports to crackin jokes, I start crackin jokes on this one nigga with big teeth and he catch feelings.. next thing I know this nigga turn to his classmates like "Watch this" then all I hear is "MAL! COME HERE MAL! THIS NIGGA TALKING BOUT YOUR MAMA MAL!" then all these niggas start moving aside.

So thats when this big retarded nigga finally approaches me and shit.. all he kept yellin was "AW NAW, AW HELL NAW MUFUCKA, HELL NAW" while jumpin around and shit.. now keep in mind this was during the "CRUNK" era and lil Jon had niggas gettin buck and shit so anytime a nigga started jumpin around and gettin "crunk" you knew some shit was bout to pop off so now we got everybodies attention all the females and every got damn body..this nigga slobbering at the mouth and shit, spit flying all over the place..

So I start lookin back to my homies thinking they gone support me and shit and all these niggas done backed up against the wall from me so I turn around & I see nothin but space so I run like a bitch, this nigga chases me all over the school and I end up hiding in a bathroom stall for about 20 minutes, this nigga got tired but he was outside the stall crying and shoutin"Hell naw mufucka, hell naw" he couldnt figure out how to get to me so he eventually walked off talkin to his self and shit.. Man I was late for my first day of class and everything, that nigga had me lookin over my shoulder the whole day & to make matters worse niggas were fuckin with me about that shit for the whole year, anytime I said somethin to somebody they start callin for jamal and I would just chil out.
Good God Almighty! you was in junior high tho. I almost feel bad for this nigga

Iight, so I got my ass whooped by a gay nigga once.

He wasn't gay yet cuz we was like 10.... But we knew.

I used to have clubs and gangs n shit.... This is important for this story... Because it came into play here.

The first club/gang niggaz started was called D.A.D.

It was the initials of the founding members, and we considered ourselves father figures to the rest of our members.... He was another founding member.

Now, understand this. I've always been really cool with the gay community, simply because of this nigga. It was clear he was gay... Even then. But he had literally every other quality of Good and strong leader from the very jump. And added with me and the other D, we were certainly a force even at that age.... We had a lot of kids that followed us. Dude was a strong dude.

Anyway. Street fighter 2 came out.

Guile had this spinning back punch that looked cool, but my friends were questioning the effectiveness of it being used in practice.

I maintained that not only would it work, it would be a finishing move in a real fight.

I was wrong.

We're walking home and right in the heat of this debate when I just say fuck it, and do the spinning back punch on A.

This niggaz lip is bleeding immediately..... An homie went off.....

I wasn't even in the mind set to fight at that given moment, but you can't unring a bell, and shit went down....

I can tell my heart wasn't in it... Cuz I attempted the move again during the real fight. Total fail.... Dude washed me.

It was a bad look in front of the crew, but I was prolly the most active fighter...I it took me no time to redeem myself. But that was a definite hit

Good God Almighty! you was in junior high tho. I almost feel bad for this nigga

Nigga i was in the 6th grade and this nigga technically didnt even have a grade # he was just there

:niggaa:

He moved up to high school w/ my class, he even walked with us during graduation but he was still going to school there like 3-4 years afterwards. Aint no telling how old this nigga was or how many times he graduated

I guarantee u wouldnt of fought em

My senior year I took Home Ec b/c...well I wanted to eat. Hell...that's why most of us took that class. Lol!

One day our teacher put us into groups, and our assignment was to cook a meal. Each group was given an item to cook. Our group chose fish b/c it was simple...big mistake. We had to wash the fish...prep it...then fried it. Served it wit the items the other groups cooked, then we all ate.

Bell rings and I head to the library for study hall, which was my last class for the day. So me and my classmate (who was in my Home Ec group) are sittin at the same table in the library chillin, when we hear someone say "What is that smell??" Then another...and another. Next thing you know, everyone is lookin dead at us. Lol.

It never crossed my mind that after handling and cookin fish, the scent would engulf our clothes. I didn't even think about bringing an extra pair of clothes to change in. Now muthafuccas are gettin up and moving to the other side of the room & shyt. Pretty much isolating me and my classmate. Now both of us sittin at this lonely azzz table, lookin like we just took the biggest L in our lives. I couldn't do nothin but sit there, smellin all fishy until the bell rang. Smh.

AND...to add insult to injury...my middle school/high school crush was in study hall with us! The look of disgust on her face STILL sticks out til this day...

Pt57KJA.gif

Yeeeeaaahhh... I learned a valuable lesson about handling fish, and having extra clothes on standby. Smh.

Yo me and my wife laughed so hard at this shit

that shit will follow me forever, one of my homeboys hit me up laughing a couple months ago just cause he saw that nigga at the store.

Him: Dubbz... guess who I just ran into at walmart?!

Me: Who?

Him: "Mothafuckin Jamal!"
Yooooooooo, one time me and my homie ran into this one nigga Charles at the market....

Now my homie like 3-4 years older than me, and he was a legit street nigga from the jump. Like he started me on the bad road early,.... Only thing that kept me straight was my mom's wasn't bout to let me sell drugs and be a corner boy. But she couldn't do shit about me being popular with the corner boys.... And me and my homie was always tight... He treated me like his little brother...

Anyway.....I was in second grade and he had me beat up this 5th grader named Charles....I don't even know why. Like he told the nigga to not hit back while tee'd off on him..... Nigga tried to run... Hop over the fence, I went after him n everything... Kids were cheering...

I know we were terrible.

Anyway. Fast forward like 25 years..... Me and this nigga in the market cuz we finna spark up the grill and get the cooking n shit..... Who we run into..... The nigga Charles...

Now I don't know what hand life dealt this nigga, but we immediately knew that shit wasn't good.... And despite his smile and acknowledgement.... That nigga was not happy to see us....

I left that nigga in the market and told him I was running to the bar right quick.... Karma needed him way more than it needed me

Damn, lot of depressing embarrassing fight stories, lol. I unfortunately have one. Think this was back in 2nd grade. There was this kid that for what ever reason, people made fun of. Normal kid. He had friends. I guess it was his friends that were cracking the jokes but I didn't get that memo. I'm the quiet kid in class but I had friends and knew most of the people in school from the neighborhood.
So everyone is let outside for recess. So I'm walking around to the monkey bars and i see him. Since everybody cracks jokes on him and he doesn't retaliate, I figure it would be ok for me to crack my jokes.

When I said my joke, think I made fun of his name, he slowly reversed off the monkey bars. Before I got there, he looked like he was having fun and was smiling. Now his smile turned into anger. I saw his whole mood change and then I realized I fucked up. He was headed in my direction and I slowly turned my back to him and tried to walk away for him. Big mistake. He confronts me. I'm trying to defuse the situation but he is not trying to hear that. First hit comes to the stomach and now I'm leaning over. Then the next hit is to the side of my face. I'm trying to cover my head from hits. He is going off. Treated my head (pause) like an mpc beat machine. Then some people pulled him off from me. We both go to the guidance counselor. Not gonna even lie, i cried, lol. I told them the truth and I started it. Said sorry so this wouldn't get back to my parents and it was resolved. Went back to class, people saw what happened. Or they could just see it in my face if they didn't see the fight. The look of defeat. Some of the kids were saying something but I really didn't pay it no mind. Then a girl in the class took my defense and told some of the kids to mind their business and leave me alone. I definitely was humbled

Yooooooooo, one time me and my homie ran into this one nigga Charles at the market....

Now my homie like 3-4 years older than me, and he was a legit street nigga from the jump. Like he started me on the bad road early,.... Only thing that kept me straight was my mom's wasn't bout to let me sell drugs and be a corner boy. But she couldn't do shit about me being popular with the corner boys.... And me and my homie was always tight... He treated me like his little brother...

Anyway.....I was in second grade and he had me beat up this 5th grader named Charles....I don't even know why. Like he told the nigga to not hit back while tee'd off on him..... Nigga tried to run... Hop over the fence, I went after him n everything... Kids were cheering...

I know we were terrible.

Anyway. Fast forward like 25 years..... Me and this nigga in the market cuz we finna spark up the grill and get the cooking n shit..... Who we run into..... The nigga Charles...

Now I don't know what hand life dealt this nigga, but we immediately knew that shit wasn't good.... And despite his smile and acknowledgement.... That nigga was not happy to see us....

I left that nigga in the market and told him I was running to the bar right quick.... Karma needed him way more than it needed me

lmao I bet that shit was awkward asf! Niggas really be holding on to shit like that bruh, my neighbor like that

nigga got his girl took in like 11th grade, fought dude and then dropped out and he still be out here trying to beef w/ dude who he got into it with when he damn near 35-36

11th grade.
it was picture day for the some of the sports teams. cheerleaders, soccer, volleyball, paddling, etc...we had bball practice after, and because it was all these girls in gym mfs decide to show off. it turned into a lil bullshit dunk contest, but we werent in there doing anything outrageous. its hawaii and mfs are amazed to see the rim grazer package. everybodys doing their thing and its my turn. i throw it off the glass, run full speed, and catch it two hands and cock it back....i get HUNG. the first thing i see are my legs flying out in front of me and then im looking up at the gym ceiling. whole building is DYING. pride devastated. took my ass to the far end and shot free throws til practice started..

I told this story on the IC before..

But I was presenting in front of the class for a group project in the 8th grade. I was a very shy dude. However for some reason that day I was feeling comfortable and feeling myself, and I liked this one chick in the class at the time. So while it was my turn to present in front of the class at the time, I did my part, cracked a little joke, made the class laugh and I peeped I made my crush laugh and smiled and she did the cute smile flirt thing at me (where they stare a little longer)

and at that moment I realized I was still a socially akward ass nigga and whatever confidence mojo I was feeling in front of everyone suddenly went away and I immediately had a brain fart and got akward and shy when she showed she was feeling me, I let out a random snicker laugh through my nose for some reason and a big a snot bubble flopped out......

Shit came out Soo smoothly bruh, and I quickly inhale that shit back in and start doing the random jog in place hoping people didn't notice.... They did and she did. She quickly looked away and said "ugh"

From that day on my destiny was sealed and I was known as "booger boy" in class. Niggas would tissue packets at me sometimes bruh.

Last edited:
Back