Welcome To aBlackWeb

I just played 2011 mortal kombat and mortal kombat x fir the first time after not playing a mortal kombat game since deception and judging from playing the story modes making a movie is a bad idea. From a story telling standpoint the premise is dumb. I dont think they should do a sequel. I think instead Warner and HBO max should make a series that picks up where the movie ledt off. There are too many mortal kombat characters and movies alone just cant cover this. It just need some good story telling and script to flesh it out more and wd would have a good series.

Finally watched this joint.

Story-wise, I can see why people are mad. The story was EMPTY, and left a lot on the table. Cage definitely should've been in this one, and Goro got off'd WAY too easily. Knowing that Mortal Kombat is a LONG story, is it possible that they could drag this on for one or even two more movies?? I don't think people will actually pay to see that. Something about Sub-Zero being the final villain in this particular story to fight seemed.....off.

Visually, this joint was tough. Fights were really good, especially the first one. The special effects was solid and the fatalities were on point. I did think it was corny at the "Flawless Victory" and the "Fatality" shouting, but that's the MK way.

Kano was funny, and Liu Kang was tolerable this time around. Overall, not a bad film. 6.5-7 / 10.

He doesnt intefere but neither according to the rules, neither can Shang Tsung. But he still killed my guy with the hat. All raiden had to do is fire some lightning. Shit even that would be less inteference than teleporting mfers to outerworld to kill mfers like he did.

Raiden was useless as fuck in this movie. Dude literally did nothing but talk shit to the champions on some tough love, old school coaching shit.

They coulda atleast gave Raiden a training montage. Even a mfing pep talk. Have this mfer do anything other than just be there.
It would of ruined the shitty plot of the movie if Raiden actually Raidened smh

Lol here we go again with the shots at 4am when you can't sleep cause life trash so you get up and take random shots at posters. You're 2 weeks late but get your shit off.

Don't jump.

Go tend to your child and have a blessed morning
Same to..
82f7e6cf66f44c0bfb0b01bc74a4f1f0--music-games-funny-movies.jpg

Oh...

Last edited:
Like there were several mark out moments...

I could visualize a crowded theater losing their shit multiple times. The fan service was on 11...

It was a fun fucking movie.... Y'all some fake ass snobs like I said.... It takes a snob to watch a fun ass movie and hold their nose up like

🤔"I was expecting more....."🧐

That’s how I feel about pimps verse on big pimpin

Back