Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion's Revenge

Not usually into animated shit but I enjoyed this. A lot of familiar faces and some characters I’m not so familiar with, I’d follow if they were to create more.

Anyone know if there’s any in the same lane created before this one?

So they leave the black man out....

source.gif
Based off the trailer, it looks like they are following the story of the first mortal combat. There were no blacks in the first one. Jax appeared in part 2.

After watching this. They need to scrap whatever the live action shit they bullshitting around with with Spawn and get the writers, animation team and whoever else to helm a Spawn animated series. This how you do that shit! Also can’t wait for part 2 to this!

Yoooooooooo

This shit was fucking dope!!!!

When the next one dropping

This was really good. Id like to see more of these joints expanding on the mythology.

I only played the games as a kid so I never got into any of the characters back stories and all that. pretty dope

Making Scorpion the primary focus was a dope idea. They should continue that goving focus to different characters like making the second one focus on the secomd Sub Zero and the third one can be Kitana's story.

The only problem I have with it is where do you go with this

This was basically the live action movie but with scorpion as the central focus.

This was way better than the live action joint and I loved that movie.

Back