Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion's Revenge

As I said in the mk video game thread, the MK lore goes way deeper than I ever knew. Here I thought the story was "every few years these folks fight." But I'm not super crazy about fighting games and was super young with the originals so never read any of the shit they'd show during the game. Played the MK reboot an enjoyed the story, but didnt know who a ton of the characters were. MK could have a super dope cinematic universe in film/tv whether its animated or live action. Just gotta get the right people to do it. This looks dope though and makes me even more hype for the James wan film that's in progress.

So they leave the black man out....

source.gif

No. I can't ever see a way to redeem the movies we already have. Both them shits were straight doo doo grits.
They were comedy like the Mario, SF and Double Dragon movies. Only thing good about them. I don't know why Hollywood don't put effort into videogame based movies. Resident Evil was trash too. Oh and Doom, forgot about that one. The live action MK series was cool but it did not last long.

They were comedy like the Mario, SF and Double Dragon movies. Only thing good about them. I don't know why Hollywood don't put effort into videogame based movies. Resident Evil was trash too. Oh and Doom, forgot about that one. The live action MK series was cool but it did not last long.

The first Resident Evil wasn't bad and Hitman is one of my favorite movies. I watch that shit aaaall the time.

But... Yeah. For the most part vidya game flicks suck. Supposedly Silent Hill and Assassin's Creed were pretty good flicks, and both of the original Tomb Raider joints and the reboot were decent.

The first Resident Evil wasn't bad and Hitman is one of my favorite movies. I watch that shit aaaall the time.

But... Yeah. For the most part vidya game flicks suck. Supposedly Silent Hill and Assassin's Creed were pretty good flicks, and both of the original Tomb Raider joints and the reboot were decent.

Silent Hill was good. Assassin's Creed was...meh. Could've been better

Back