Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Mortal Kombat Legends: Battle of the Realms

Saw Stryker in the back ground there too lol. What a piece of shit character. I remember playing MK3 and my young self thinking "wtf is this fat fuck going to do to Shao Khan??"
Exactly why he never showed up in any other game
Lame MK character ever. I rather play as Mokap

Animation isn’t too bad, worse part about it are how they draw knuckles lmao, they draw black rectangles.

still watching but uh.... am I trippin or did they fuck up the color for Sub Zero/Smoke at one point?

Watching now pretty good so far definitely better than the previous film. Just jumping right into the shit lol.

It didn't suck but I was expecting a lot better. Felt really short too. Ending was pretty cheesy

I thought there was going to be more characters

It didn't suck but I was expecting a lot better. Felt really short too. Ending was pretty cheesy

I thought there was going to be more characters
This was one of the biggest issues because it did feel like they sped through mad shit. Could've made different films for a few events in this movie.

Got the torrent set up this morning, should be done by the time I get home
Just download an apk app and watch thst sbit almost instantly. All you have to do is click a url . niggas waisting tine with tirrents like its still 2005 ol' rapidshare ass nigga.

Just download an apk app and watch thst sbit almost instantly. All you have to do is click a url . niggas waisting tine with tirrents like its still 2005 ol' rapidshare ass nigga.
Streams are cool if you wanna watch something and be done with it but they go down all the time and the video quality varies.

Torrents let you choose the quality you want and you get to keep it. I prefer that.

Back