Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Monster Hunter: World

I just got passed Nergigante not too long ago.. Right now im in High rank trying to kill that fucking dragon that flys around and drops bombs on you. Hes in the elders recess for the quest. I went there, summoned a friend, two of us found him. Not much longer later, the Azure Dragon, The Roller Worm monster from elders recess, and that fat lizard from the area all showed up at the same time. Had 4 fucking monsters all in the same little room just blasting shit everywhere. Both of us died real quick and mission failed lol.

I was using my gunlance to fight him, but everytime you hit him he drops bombs right where youre standing and the lance is way too slow to try and avoid wherever all those bombs land. Shit is rough.

I aint even fought Kirrin in high rank yet. Fuck that guy. After Nergigante you gotta find 3 more elder dragons in the different area and im having such trouble with the damn current dragons that im scared to try and find the new ones lol.

Black Diablos had me wanting to throw my fucking controller. Finally kill him, then i find out hes immune to Dragon Element so i went in there with my gunlance for no reason lol.

yeah black diablos is a muthafucka.. i avoid him at all costs at this point.. that bitch lmfao.

You do know that when you do online quests n shit they boost the monsters HP right? lol. I aint touching this game till tomorrow sometime but im surprised my controller is still in one piece.. the grind is definitely frustrating at times haha

yeah black diablos is a muthafucka.. i avoid him at all costs at this point.. that bitch lmfao.

You do know that when you do online quests n shit they boost the monsters HP right? lol. I aint touching this game till tomorrow sometime but im surprised my controller is still in one piece.. the grind is definitely frustrating at times haha

Yeah i know it makes the difficulty harder but i like playing with people. Sometimes ill be having trouble trying to solo something especially depending on the weapon im using so i'll SOS. Gets the monster distracted off of just me and the combination of weapons/elements with multiple folks in the party really helps out. Stuns, sleep, flashbombs, etc. All help out a bunch and doesnt make the fight seem too difficult.

The folks that join get a cut of your money though. But if you do investigations, those pay a bunch vs the regular quests so you can still manage to get 5-10k per completed investigation. Great way to farm materials too.

Yeah i know it makes the difficulty harder but i like playing with people. Sometimes ill be having trouble trying to solo something especially depending on the weapon im using so i'll SOS. Gets the monster distracted off of just me and the combination of weapons/elements with multiple folks in the party really helps out. Stuns, sleep, flashbombs, etc. All help out a bunch and doesnt make the fight seem too difficult.

The folks that join get a cut of your money though. But if you do investigations, those pay a bunch vs the regular quests so you can still manage to get 5-10k per completed investigation. Great way to farm materials too.

maaaaan you wasn't kidding.. teostra and that other fuckin one with the wind keep whipping my ass lol

Lmao i havent even fought the wind enemy yet.. I know im gonna be throwing my controller fucking with that monster. Probably gonna build some armor with Windproof/Wind Resistance stats just for that monster.

My first time killing Kirrin i had to build like 3 items with Thunder Resistance lol. I would get hit by his thunder once and take 3/4 of my health. With the resistance items it only took maybe a 3rd of my health when getting hit lol. Was just hard as hell to predict when hes having the thunder all around him. I could avoid the forward thunder, but when he surrounds himself with thunder, id always be in the air trying to jump attack and just get fucked up haha.

Been watching some Videos on the Charge Blade as well. Looks like a pretty versatile weapon, but it has a ton of stuff you need to rememeber to get the best potential damage out of it. Might try it out though, either use that for Dragon or let it be my Ice weapon.

lol i turned that shit off after getting my ass whipped a few times.. ill regroup tomorrow and try to find some shit that will let me beat at least of one these fuggin assholes lol

Killed Vaal Hazak over the weekend. Been attempting to kill Teostra, but if i do it solo, i die the 3rd time when hes limping. If i call in people, a mix of us all die 3 times before teostra does.

Fucking hate these elder dragons. I love the game, but its definitely getting to that repetitive point right now. Luckily we got Farcry 5 coming out soon.

Dlc looks awesome but it's been so fucking long since I played this game, can't just jump back into it lol. I just beat the legendary monsters and never played again

Is this better than horizon zero dawn? I feel like they are very similar. Monster hunter on sale right now tho.

Is this better than horizon zero dawn? I feel like they are very similar. Monster hunter on sale right now tho.
I havent played horizon personally but from the looks of gameplay and story they seem very different. I've heard much better things about horizon tho. Monster hunter is a great game but it just turns into a giant grind fest real quickly. The different strats and builds you can make are fun af but there was one time I killed nergigante literally 32 times before he dropped a gem I needed to make a helmet. Finally got it and made the helmet and found out I needed the gem to make another helmet for a different build lmfao. So I just killed the final dragon and quit. DLC looks awesome but it's been way too long for me to jump back into the game at this point.

just picked this up a couple of weeks on pc. first monster hunter game of mine, went into it blind. Pretty cool premise; i like how you have so many different ways of completing missions and the different weapons. i'm a lance/gunlance boi only because it had 3 star rating for beginners....i didn't know more stars meant harder

Back