Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Monster Hunter: World

Lou Cypher

The Tokin' White Guy

Anyone familiar with this series?? I've heard a lot of good things, but from what i understand, its mainly been a Nintendo title and this is the first one to come to PS4 and possibly other consoles. It looks kind of interesting. I got about 8 games im gonna turn into Gamestop tonight and hopefully pick up a new one and was kind of interested in this. I might just use the money to pre order the shadows of the colossus remake though. Kind of undecided.

Yea caught a few vids of this the other week, looks decent. Remembered the title, never played it tho.

Apparently this ones open world with no loading screens, which if done correctly could make for a great game.

I downloaded the beta, but was invalid by the time I went to play it lol. I’ve been watching a few vids tho, looks decent.

Game drops on friday, im 75% sure im gonna pick it up after work friday. Gotta beat this and get ready for Shadows of the colossus next month

Bought it yesterday. Shits pretty cool. Different than anything I've played before. I like using the bow and the bowgun. Dope monsters. Still really early in game.

Im debating on coppin this joint... it looks interesting but ive read it can be a bit daunting for someone not too familiar with the series with all the menus and customization etc.

Gonna peep a few more video reviews before I decide

Kinda is daunting. My first experience with the series and even with all the tutorials im still trying to learn shit lol. I did 2 missions before i realized i could aim with my bow.

So im way early in the game still, just been running around exploring and not really doing missions.

Was playing with Trollio last night doing an expedition and he was showing me how to do stuff and we stumbled upon this giant Trex/Dragon hybrid thing that was waaaaaay overpowered compared to me, but Trollio was a lot higher level than i was so we tried killing it. We chased this fucking thing for like 30 minutes and had it limping and damn near dead but it killed us both and left the locale before we could run back to it. Then we're just running around doing random shit and find the T rex again! Start fighting it and chasing it for another 30-40 minutes and the same thing happens lmao. Swear to god once i level up im gonna fuck that thing up.

@Englishdude you end up buying it? Shits pretty fun, should join us if you got it.

@TonyDubbz go sell some blood and purchase this shit.

So im way early in the game still, just been running around exploring and not really doing missions.

Was playing with Trollio last night doing an expedition and he was showing me how to do stuff and we stumbled upon this giant Trex/Dragon hybrid thing that was waaaaaay overpowered compared to me, but Trollio was a lot higher level than i was so we tried killing it. We chased this fucking thing for like 30 minutes and had it limping and damn near dead but it killed us both and left the locale before we could run back to it. Then we're just running around doing random shit and find the T rex again! Start fighting it and chasing it for another 30-40 minutes and the same thing happens lmao. Swear to god once i level up im gonna fuck that thing up.

@Englishdude you end up buying it? Shits pretty fun, should join us if you got it.

@TonyDubbz go sell some blood and purchase this shit.

Na bro, still ain’t picked it up, got some unexpected payouts this month. May have to wait till next months pay.

Game isn't bad.. a bit repetative on some... go kill a monster.. use its remains to make new weapons and armour... fight stronger monsters... use their remains to make new shit to fight even stronger monsters.

Im enjoying it so far tho

Game isn't bad.. a bit repetative on some... go kill a monster.. use its remains to make new weapons and armour... fight stronger monsters... use their remains to make new shit to fight even stronger monsters.

Im enjoying it so far tho

You play online? PS4? should hit up me and trollio. I got over 70 hours on the game already lol. HR is 13 at the moment, about to go fight nergigante but Ive been trying to farm materials for all my armor sets.

I got a different set for each element. Poison w/ my Insect Glaive is probably the strongest at the moment.

Use the Gunlance for Dragon

Battle Horn for Fire

Switch Axe for Water

Long Sword for Tunder

Hammer for Blast

and i plan on using Dual Blades for paralyze.

Trying to figure out which weapon i want to use for Ice damage. Im thinking ill go with Sword and shield, but that could change.

So far my favorite weapons to use are the Gunlance and the Insect Glaive.

Theres so much little things to the weapons that i had to figure out through videos about how to buff yourself and do combos. Glad i watched them though, fighting is much easier. I had to use Gunlance for Dragons though, if i dont have that shield they tend to fuck me up a lot with those poison and fire attacks. Battlehorn is an interesting ass weapon. Surprisingly does a good amount of damage, but the main thing to focus on is doing combos and applying buffs to you and the party. Just learned the combo for healing folks lol. Besides that i can do defense up, wind resistance, heals, and heals/antidote. Can also do combos for self buffs like no hits reflecting off the monster.

Once you get to the point where the monsters get stronger, they really really get stronger haha. All the armor you previously built is practically worthless.

Kirin the Thunder Unicorn is definitely the biggest pain in the ass ever.

You play online? PS4? should hit up me and trollio. I got over 70 hours on the game already lol. HR is 13 at the moment, about to go fight nergigante but Ive been trying to farm materials for all my armor sets.

I got a different set for each element. Poison w/ my Insect Glaive is probably the strongest at the moment.

Use the Gunlance for Dragon

Battle Horn for Fire

Switch Axe for Water

Long Sword for Tunder

Hammer for Blast

and i plan on using Dual Blades for paralyze.

Trying to figure out which weapon i want to use for Ice damage. Im thinking ill go with Sword and shield, but that could change.

So far my favorite weapons to use are the Gunlance and the Insect Glaive.

Theres so much little things to the weapons that i had to figure out through videos about how to buff yourself and do combos. Glad i watched them though, fighting is much easier. I had to use Gunlance for Dragons though, if i dont have that shield they tend to fuck me up a lot with those poison and fire attacks. Battlehorn is an interesting ass weapon. Surprisingly does a good amount of damage, but the main thing to focus on is doing combos and applying buffs to you and the party. Just learned the combo for healing folks lol. Besides that i can do defense up, wind resistance, heals, and heals/antidote. Can also do combos for self buffs like no hits reflecting off the monster.

Once you get to the point where the monsters get stronger, they really really get stronger haha. All the armor you previously built is practically worthless.

Kirin the Thunder Unicorn is definitely the biggest pain in the ass ever.

I haven't played this joint online just been hitting the solo joints. I been rocking with the insect glaive and the switch axe. Might try another one at some point. I need to peep some of the videos like you suggested. Theres a lot of stuff you can do in this game they dont really explain too much tho lol.

and yeah that Kirin was a muthafucka lol I killed his ass tho

I haven't played this joint online just been hitting the solo joints. I been rocking with the insect glaive and the switch axe. Might try another one at some point. I need to peep some of the videos like you suggested. Theres a lot of stuff you can do in this game they dont really explain too much tho lol.

and yeah that Kirin was a muthafucka lol I killed his ass tho

Lmao it took me forever to realize the insect of the glaive buffs you depending on where you hit the enemy. there are so many little things about each weapon that the game does absolutely nothing to inform you about it lol, lots of weapons have combos that buff you though or gauges that you fill that you can only unleash with a combo or something.

Lmao it took me forever to realize the insect of the glaive buffs you depending on where you hit the enemy. there are so many little things about each weapon that the game does absolutely nothing to inform you about it lol, lots of weapons have combos that buff you though or gauges that you fill that you can only unleash with a combo or something.

man it took me bout 3 days to beat this muhfucka nergigante. I cut the shit off after that.. i need a break lmao

man it took me bout 3 days to beat this muhfucka nergigante. I cut the shit off after that.. i need a break lmao

I just got passed Nergigante not too long ago.. Right now im in High rank trying to kill that fucking dragon that flys around and drops bombs on you. Hes in the elders recess for the quest. I went there, summoned a friend, two of us found him. Not much longer later, the Azure Dragon, The Roller Worm monster from elders recess, and that fat lizard from the area all showed up at the same time. Had 4 fucking monsters all in the same little room just blasting shit everywhere. Both of us died real quick and mission failed lol.

I was using my gunlance to fight him, but everytime you hit him he drops bombs right where youre standing and the lance is way too slow to try and avoid wherever all those bombs land. Shit is rough.

I aint even fought Kirrin in high rank yet. Fuck that guy. After Nergigante you gotta find 3 more elder dragons in the different area and im having such trouble with the damn current dragons that im scared to try and find the new ones lol.

Black Diablos had me wanting to throw my fucking controller. Finally kill him, then i find out hes immune to Dragon Element so i went in there with my gunlance for no reason lol.

Back