Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monique Wants U To Boycott Netflix

Donnell Rawlings is on this show. I'm this day and time Monique is a bigger name than him?

Anyhoo I'm glad she got her name on something so she can stop complaining on how sometime should spend THEIR money with her
Also........ I'm 100% positive this show will be funnier than that foolishness Tiffany Haddish did with those other comics

Donnell Rawlings is on this show. I'm this day and time Monique is a bigger name than him?

Anyhoo I'm glad she got her name on something so she can stop complaining on how sometime should spend THEIR money with her

They on the same level to me.

dude...it’s not that serious to me. i laughed at her boycott and the circumstances surrounding it before moving on

the vitriol aimed at monique has been overkill imo. niggas seem really hurt over this

Cuz she fat black loud and people feel she was going for something she didn’t deserve

It's been 2 years.....has she dropped a special yet?
Shit when’s the last time she dropped a special? Man she need to gtfoh with the bullshit. Those comedians made more because they are better and more relevant. She ain’t put anything out in years. Hbo and showtime and Comedy Central are still around and she could’ve went to them. But she been still pursuing this begging for a handout. Trash ass person.

Compared to black men? Yes. Google search got me this article
Big difference in highest paid male to female
Kind of surprised Kerry Washington is only at 25M

I don't think Netflix was screwing Monique over though

Compared to black men? Yes. Google search got me this article
Big difference in highest paid male to female
Kind of surprised Kerry Washington is only at 25M

I don't think Netflix was screwing Monique over though

Bruh, no. Post that list.

Halle Berry - 90 mil
Queen Latifah - 70 mil
Gabrielle Union-Wade - 40 mil
Kerry Washington - 25 mil
Regina King - 12 mil

Tyler Perry - 600 mil
Will Smith - 300 mil
Samuel L Jackson - 250 mil
Denzel Washington - 250 mil
Martin Lawrence - 110 mil

There is no way you can argue unfairness when it comes to that pay. Yes, there is a huge gap between the women and men, but be fair and put it into perspective. Tyler Perry isn't just an actor. He's a media mogul. Will Smith over his career has been one of the biggest draws in Hollywood period. The sum of money made from Sam Jackson's movies is greater than that of any other actor in history. Denzel is universally agreed to be one of the greatest actors of all time. Who on the woman's side deserves to be in the discussion with them dudes? Halle's the highest on the list and she really ain't on par with anyone on the men's list except maybe Martin, and even then Martin has headline his own very successful movies. What movie has anyone gone to see solely because Halle Berry was in it? If anything, the bigger travesty is who is at the top of the list of women because no hating on the ones there, there are much better black actresses out there. Queen Latifah is cool and all, but there is no way she should be the second highest paid black actress.

Bruh, no. Post that list.

Halle Berry - 90 mil
Queen Latifah - 70 mil
Gabrielle Union-Wade - 40 mil
Kerry Washington - 25 mil
Regina King - 12 mil

Tyler Perry - 600 mil
Will Smith - 300 mil
Samuel L Jackson - 250 mil
Denzel Washington - 250 mil
Martin Lawrence - 110 mil

There is no way you can argue unfairness when it comes to that pay. Yes, there is a huge gap between the women and men, but be fair and put it into perspective. Tyler Perry isn't just an actor. He's a media mogul. Will Smith over his career has been one of the biggest draws in Hollywood period. The sum of money made from Sam Jackson's movies is greater than that of any other actor in history. Denzel is universally agreed to be one of the greatest actors of all time. Who on the woman's side deserves to be in the discussion with them dudes? Halle's the highest on the list and she really ain't on par with anyone on the men's list except maybe Martin, and even then Martin has headline his own very successful movies. What movie has anyone gone to see solely because Halle Berry was in it? If anything, the bigger travesty is who is at the top of the list of women because no hating on the ones there, there are much better black actresses out there. Queen Latifah is cool and all, but there is no way she should be the second highest paid black actress.

Queen Latifah has a better resume than Tyler Perry. Regina King at 12 mil is a travesty. She's an OG who is still winning to this day.

If they got paid based on their talent and quality of work then Queen Latifah and Regina King are top 5 on that list.

Queen Latifah has a better resume than Tyler Perry. Regina King at 12 mil is a travesty. She's an OG who is still winning to this day.

If they got paid based on their talent and quality of work then Queen Latifah and Regina King are top 5 on that list.

They get paid on how much money they can bring it.

Not quality bruh.

Try again

Back