Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monique Wants U To Boycott Netflix

Amy Schumer dont really fuck with her but shes been out and about in major movies and such and was in the public consciousness.. I dont even know where Monique has been. There maybe truth to what she say.. but its not comparable.(mind you we know the opportunities black females get are few) but thats besides the point right now.. if this was when she was hosting the apollo or some shit then id get it..but when was the last time you heard of monique.

While she might have a point it said she was offered less not that she was paid less. The good thing about an offer is you can negotiate it. She can now take all of her facts and go back to them with a counter offer. Not sure who Amy Schumer is but I don’t think she is as funny or good as Chris Rock or Chappell so she shouldn’t realistically expect to get paid what they are getting paid. Everyone should be realistic with what they are worth regardless.

i have no idea how valid moniques claims are, but she does not fit in well with hollywood...

she beefs with movie producers, and directors all the time..she claims she being blackballed outta hollywood.....

which if true or not, is going to limit her exposure and her demand....

the fact that netflix was even considering her given that no body else will...according to her...

i don't know how smart it is to immediately throw them under the bus as well by calling for a boycott....

like i said, shorty gotta lotta enemies...

i have no idea how valid moniques claims are, but she does not fit in well with hollywood...

she beefs with movie producers, and directors all the time..she claims she being blackballed outta hollywood.....

which if true or not, is going to limit her exposure and her demand....

the fact that netflix was even considering her given that no body else will...according to her...

i don't know how smart it is to immediately throw them under the bus as well by calling for a boycott....

like i said, shorty gotta lotta enemies...
i feel you, but nobody is checking for monique

she should've taken the bag for her first standup, then if it did the numbers, renegotiate for the next special

she need to humble herself

Amy is wack but whites like her....which equals sales

Monique had some funny shit in her time but it just wouldnt have an impact right now....plus her comedy is kinda for one group of people....she built the box she's being put in

she should go ahead and start a lil small town tour while she's still got a name

no hate just gotta be real at this point

Back