Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mo'nique and Steve Harvey have heated exchange

"the best way you can help out poor ppl, is not bein one of them."

Ohhhh weeee!!! Steve droppin gems on em.

Both made good points... But Monique gotta understand that she and her husband need to move and stop reacting to everything emotionally. Unfortunately if you not calling the shots or working for yourself, then you subject to play the game to some extent... Which is where I understood where Steve was coming from... But he took it too far and come off as a man with too many "jobs".. to the point where he constantly playing the game and integrity is secondary.... A lifelong employee, not a boss.... They need to meet in the middle and create some shit

Both made good points... But Monique gotta understand that she and her husband need to move and stop reacting to everything emotionally. Unfortunately if you not calling the shots or working for yourself, then you subject to play the game to some extent... Which is where I understood where Steve was coming from... But he took it too far and come off as a man with too many "jobs".. to the point where he constantly playing the game and integrity is secondary.... A lifelong employee, not a boss.... They need to meet in the middle and create some shit
in the middle with monique?

nah....shes toxic and no one is telling her that.
her whole aura changed with a few dollars and some fame.
when she lost weight she lost her audience.
got a movie role and got more stank than she already was.

she needed to be checked.
but thing is.....steve is foul as fuck but just because someone is foul dont mean they dont make sense.
you can not like the person but can still build from something they said.

one of black peoples major problems.

She lying, She the female Dame Dash bro. I know she aint hurting for money, I don't think, but she not acting the way she is for no reason. Oppurtunities dried up for her and took money out of he pocket. Steve has a better point IMO.

No integrity negro right here

Steve Harvey=
images

Floyd Mayweather=
images

When your cents got that much in common
And you been hustling since your inception
Fuck perception! Go with what makes sense
Since I know what I'm up against
We as rappers must decide what's most important
And I can't help the poor if I'm one of them
So I got rich and gave back, to me that's the win/win

Play the game and secure the bag first, then help your community.

When your cents got that much in common
And you been hustling since your inception
Fuck perception! Go with what makes sense
Since I know what I'm up against
We as rappers must decide what's most important
And I can't help the poor if I'm one of them
So I got rich and gave back, to me that's the win/win

Play the game and secure the bag first, then help your community.

thumb_all-money-aint-good-money-ppl-always-go-directly-to-26499333.png

moneyquoteSomepeople.png

Agree with both statements. I'm just saying that there can be good to come from "playing the game". Hopefully Steve is setting it up so that his children and grandchildren won't have to shuck and jive for white foks.

Agree with both statements. I'm just saying that there can be good to come from "playing the game". Hopefully Steve is setting it up so that his children and grandchildren won't have to shuck and jive for white foks.
and i think this is where alot of people get it fucked up.

you act like you got too much integrity and your family gonna have to struggle a bit more.

its ok to break some laws or whatever as long as its an end game and plan.

am i saying be a sambo .....nooooowayyy
but niggas go to work every day and kiss a bosses ass but want to act like they better than the next.

if you dont own your own shit or making good choices......alot of people cant talk.

Playing the game is different than compromising your integrity. Steve Harvey said fuck integrity for a check. That ain't playing the game IMO.

Ain't a check big enough for that. That nigga was 100% wrong for that shit.

Last edited:
Playing the game is different than compromising your integrity. Steve Harvey said fuck integrity for a check. That ain't playing the game IMO.

Ain't a check big enough for that. That nigga was 100% for that shit.
do you say the same for rappers who are pushed to make killa gangsta bang bang music?

is that not a question of integrity?

Ain't a check big enough for that. That nigga was 100% for that shit.

I get what you're saying. A lot of people put their pride and integrity to the side in order to provide for their loved ones. This is why I agree with both Monique and Steve.

At no point though should you allow white people to humiliate you in order to cash a check. Unfortunately a lot of black people are not in a position to make a choice between money and integrity. The bills gotta be payed somehow.

do you say the same for rappers who are pushed to make killa gangsta bang bang music?

is that not a question of integrity?

I would say the same for those who don't want to do that kind of rap and eventually fold cause they want a check.

Back