Welcome To aBlackWeb

Money In The Bank PPV Thread: 5/19/2019

Charlotte with another useless and unnecessary title reign

that lars sullivan bullshit

brock guaranteed another part time title run

and i’m not even mad
i don’t think i care anymore y’all

them boys were killing themselves for 20 minutes just for lesnar to come in at the end to win

i wonder how much he was paid just to climb the ladder and retrieve a briefcase

easy money. orton looked jealous

Screenshot_20190519-231440_Instagram.jpg

Double Or Nothing comes on next weekend and AEW weekly comes on in October. The next NXT ppv is June 1st. Your welcome.

I'm currently watching MITB and before I went to wash clothes I see that Brock won the men's MITB match....

I'm glad I opted out to watch game 3 while the actual show was on.

He had a match w Seth @ Saudi, so wtf was the point of the briefcase? I’m glad I went to church instead... lame... now on to GoT.

I'll be honest all of Becky matches are botch fest and it's usually her fault in most the cases. Charlotte alot better then her in the ring, I'd even say by far. Interested to see how they book the Bailey character going forward.

My boy made a good point, Brock got the briefcase even tho he got a title shot at Saudi because he will be cashing in on Kofi as they want him on SD for FOX with the whole "legit" thing they are going for.

My boy made a good point, Brock got the briefcase even tho he got a title shot at Saudi because he will be cashing in on Kofi as they want him on SD for FOX with the whole "legit" thing they are going for.

Well I can see some pissed off fans if this happens or maybe not. Smackdown isn't moving to FOX until October but with the way Vince makes decisions who knows...

Just finished watching MITB. Show was decent. I skipped Miz/Shane & Roman/Elias matches wasn't worth watching. I can understand why Vince gave Brock the briefcase from a business standpoint, but from a fan perspective that's a BAD finish for a good match.

-Both MITB matches were good (men's finish sucks)
-Bayley cash-in on Charlotte was cool
-WWE & Universal matches were very good

The rest was filler imo. Vince is going to have get his business in order by October with Smackdown moving to FOX and AEW on his ass now. These sub-par PPVs & garbage ass shows weekly not going to cut it if AEW really shows out.

theres some people defending the ending saying that It was good because it was unexpected

the unexpected part is true but the fact that it was Lesnar is whats so off putting to me. It could of been anybody else in the back to come out there and take it and i dont think it would of been so bad.

The only way that this shit isn't bad is if Brock signed a contract and is gonna be on TV more going forward and I highly doubt that. So that basically means he won the Money in the Bank just so he can challenge Rollins at Saudi Arabia

Just finished watching MITB. Show was decent. I skipped Miz/Shane & Roman/Elias matches wasn't worth watching. I can understand why Vince gave Brock the briefcase from a business standpoint, but from a fan perspective that's a BAD finish for a good match.

-Both MITB matches were good (men's finish sucks)
-Bayley cash-in on Charlotte was cool
-WWE & Universal matches were very good

The rest was filler imo. Vince is going to have get his business in order by October with Smackdown moving to FOX and AEW on his ass now. These sub-par PPVs & garbage ass shows weekly not going to cut it if AEW really shows out.
all this, i had the network on replay all night, everytime i woke up on one of these matches it was crack

Back