Welcome To aBlackWeb

Money In The Bank PPV Thread: 5/19/2019

I have no clue who should win this, everyone on the roster has been so misused that I would probably frown at whoever wins

I have no clue who should win this, everyone on the roster has been so misused that I would probably frown at whoever wins

I would say either McIntyre or Big E.

The thing about Big E though is that he should only win it if Kofi is gonna have a long run (probably won't happen). Have them do teases where Kofi is looking at Big E funny in promos as if he's thinking about cashing in on him. Or if Kofi was to have run until Mania have Big E confront Kofi and announce he's cashing-in at WrestleMania.

I would say either McIntyre or Big E.

The thing about Big E though is that he should only win it if Kofi is gonna have a long run (probably won't happen). Have them do teases where Kofi is looking at Big E funny as if he's thinking about cashing in on him. Or if Kofi was to have run until Mania

Big E out with a injury for a while.

I can see McIntyre winning but they been dropping the ball with him.

Becky loses to Charlotte but beats the other girl, no reason for her to be carrying both belts and they gotta get Charlotte some heat back since she's been getting beat at ppv's

Becky loses to Charlotte but beats the other girl, no reason for her to be carrying both belts and they gotta get Charlotte some heat back since she's been getting beat at ppv's

One of the few times I want Charlotte to win

Kofi
Becky def Evans
Becky def Flair
Joe
Rollins
Reigns
Miz
McIntyre MITB
Mandy Rose MITB

Last edited:

Charlotte can lose every match for the rest of her career and i’ll be cool with it

Back