Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 3/25

Jade is no where near all around. She can deliver a promo but everything else is a BIG work in progress. Some folkss can look the part and talk good but never greatly improve. Thats Jade so far in the past 2 years we been rooting her on. Folks say she is improving then a match later she back to square one. Idk man, im a little worried about her.

It's the quality of her opponents man. Imo one of her best matches was against RV...Tay...Nyla.

Athena could've been a potential...but they rushed that match. AEW still feeding her these rinky dink women is not helping. I know they doin it to keep her undefeated record intact. Which is why I can't wait til it's over. That frees her to level to that AEW women's title.

It's the quality of her opponents man. Imo one of her best matches was against RV...Tay...Nyla.

Athena could've been a potential...but they rushed that match. AEW still feeding her these rinky dink women is not helping. I know they doin it to keep her undefeated record intact. Which is why I can't wait til it's over. That frees her to level to that AEW women's title.
I thought that logic too but i mean honestly she should be looking like a star against these scrub jobbers and she be fucking up with them too performing her moves sloppy and what not. I just think she a slow learner in general or not getting the training she needs.

IP finally coming along to what I've been saying

I thought that logic too but i mean honesrlt she should be looking like a star against these scrub jobbers and she be fucking uo with them too performing her moves and what not. I just think she a slower learner in general or not getting the training she needs.
Can't be looking like a star when both participants are scrubs in the ring

And Lacey is the total package.

That feud with Charlotte was about to slap before she got pregnant. The whole Ric flair shit had Charlotte more on screen angry than I've ever seen.... And Lacey was perfect pretending to butter up Ric

Lacey has it. They just need to stop wit these repackaged. She should've been had a title.

IP finally coming along to what I've been saying

Nigga I've BEEN said this about Jade. Lol!

I think Kris ACL injury threw a big monkey wrench into their planning. B/c I think they were either have her win the TBS title. Or have her win the AEW title, and Athena win the TBS.

But quality opponents bring out the best in Jade.

Lacey has it. They just need to stop wit these repackaged. She should've been had a title.

Nigga I've BEEN said this about Jade. Lol!

I think Kris ACL injury threw a big monkey wrench into their planning. B/c I think they were either have her win the TBS title. Or have her win the AEW title, and Athena win the TBS.

But quality opponents bring out the best in Jade.
Holy shit I forgot all about Statlander lol

Yet Jade’s best matches have been with Anna Jay and Red Velvet. She had a match with Rosa where it was obvious Rosa had to slow down for her and it made the match look clunky.

The 1/23 Raw XXX edition of Monday Night Raw brought in 2,344,000 overnight viewers on the USA Network. That was way up from last week's episode, which did 1,489,000 overnight viewers. It was also the first time in months that WWE hasn't had to go up against the NFL. It was their highest number since 2/17/20.

Producers!

- Trial of Sami Zayn: Michael Hayes

- Usos vs. Judgment Day: Michael Hayes

- LA Knight, Undertaker, Bray Wyatt segment: Abyss

- Becky Lynch and Damage CTRL segment: TJ Wilson

- DX promo: Shane Helms

- Seth Rollins & Street Profits vs. Imperium: Shane Helms

- Charlotte promo: Petey Williams

- Bianca Belair vs. Sonya Deville: Petey Williams

- Miz in ring promo: Jason Jordan

- Bobby Lashley vs. Austin Theory: Adam Peace

Backstage News

- Undertaker's coat and hat were sent to the show, even though it wasn't used.

- Rikishi was ill, which is why the Acknowledgement Ceremony was canceled. It was known by Friday that it wouldn't happen, and creative was changed for Smackdown.

- Afa and Sika did not end up appearing.

- Bella Twins and Tatanka were set for the show at one point, but didn't end up going.

- Becky Lynch was not injured on the show. The Bloodline segment went over time, and time had to be cut from the planned Bayley vs. Becky Lynch match

- Dana Brooke vs. Nikki Cross and Bronson Reed vs. Akira Tozawa were filmed for Main Event. There weren't NXT talent brought in for this show.

- For those asking about Giovani Vinci grabbing his knee, we're told he's fine.

- We're told that people of influence within the company were very happy with how Raw turned out.

I apologize y'all for being late to the party. I'm going to have to start catching WWE again. All of wrestlers are dope to me. Triple H trying to make WWE great again. I'm watching the Bray Wyatt segment. Another wrestler that's dope. This LA Knight sound like he good on the microphone too. I was rolling when they were playing Undertaker's American bad ass theme, then he got on the mic and said "Aight, cut that, cut that" 🤣🤣

If DB training her then I have hope. When she hit that combo move the other week i was genuinely impressed.

That don’t mean much, I feel. I mean, she beautiful, definitely an attraction from business standpoint. But, we’re not gonna see a terrible lot of progression from her. She’ll get crisper with what she does but turning into a different wrestler isn’t gonna happen.

AEW doesn’t run the house show circuit and she doesn’t work for other promotions, so it’s not like she’s going to get out there and be able to build upon her craft night—in—night—out. The good thing is with the way she looks, she don’t have to go out there and be Sasha Banks in the ring. She a tall girl, a final boss type women’s wrestler, so she can rely on spectacle more than some other woman can.

The best advice for her is the advice Haitch gave Bautista. “Learn the fundamentals, then pick 3 moves she can do, and do them well”.

Back