Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/22

This always works but it would be kind of weird to see her just standing their like Brock while somebody kicks her shit for her. Honestly if Stokley was never let go he could of been a great manager for her.
When Lacey comes back, have her save Bianca from getting jumped on some Rico in paid in full shit

Have Lacey be real grimey and stick up for her while it's obvious to everybody she's gonna turn on her..... But the whole time have Bianca manipulated into doing heel shit.

Y'all know I'm big on Lacey, but I think this would work.

When Lacey comes back, have her save Bianca from getting jumped on some Rico in paid in full shit

Have Lacey be real grimey and stick up for her while it's obvious to everybody she's gonna turn on her..... But the whole time have Bianca manipulated into doing heel shit.

Y'all know I'm big on Lacey, but I think this would work.
I love me some Lacey too so whatever gets her back on tv.

And Lacey is the total package.

That feud with Charlotte was about to slap before she got pregnant. The whole Ric flair shit had Charlotte more on screen angry than I've ever seen.... And Lacey was perfect pretending to butter up Ric

Its ok.

I think when she's gone against one of the Horsewomen...she had to step up her mic skills then

Overall...she's still an A
Oh i thought the question was who was great in the ring and great on the mic on both ends. Thats why i asked if you were sure.

Nah and she's just average in the ring
Those were real boo's, she had people salty as fuck

The entire comment section is full of people who appreciate her mic work

She put on some good ass matches with everybody she's been paired with.

Back