Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/15

liv aint as over as becky. never will be. sorry

nia winning would’ve been cool. she was my pick heading in

shayna? nigga…

if mami didn’t have randy orton shoulders wwe wouldn’t of had to go with ol reliable

this is plan b

Plan b...is VKM booking

Plan b...is scared booking

Plan b...is tellin the other women on that roster "Hey we don't trust yall wit a title reign. So we'll just go ahead and do the usual Break Glass In Case of Emergency, and put it on Becky for the 7th time. That way she can hold on it to until we figure something out. Thanks."

Even tho it was an average episode of Raw, I do like the direction Gable is going right now. Dude is gonna be a real prick the next few weeks.

right woman definitely won that main event

Nia winning and then having to drop it right back to Rhea wouldnt of been agood look plus all u niggas complaining that she didnt win tonight would of been pisssed when she was a transitional champion.

Same thing w/ Liv.

Nia winning and then having to drop it right back to Rhea wouldnt of been agood look plus all u niggas complaining that she didnt win tonight would of been pisssed when she was a transitional champion.

Same thing w/ Liv.

Thing w Liv is yeah, we know that.

Whoever wins is the transitional champion. So it should’ve been Liv. They have the damn story right there… Rhea attacked her from the side that one time back whenever… Liv attacked her and injured her, she had to drop the title. They both had security breaking up their fight. She’s ready to take Dom…

Why isn’t she the one to take the title? idc if Rhea squashes her when she comes back, just let it make sense.

Now we gotta listen to Becky yap her mouth. She only won because she has a book.

Thing w Liv is yeah, we know that.

Whoever wins is the transitional champion. So it should’ve been Liv. They have the damn story right there… Rhea attacked her from the side that one time back whenever… Liv attacked her and injured her, she had to drop the title. They both had security breaking up their fight. She’s ready to take Dom…

Why isn’t she the one to take the title? idc if Rhea squashes her when she comes back, just let it make sense.

Now we gotta listen to Becky yap her mouth. She only won because she has a book.

And because shes over af and at the top of the division

for all we know she drops it to either Liv or Nia at the next PPV but her going over tonight was the right call

the fact that they did a battle royale and had it happen on a random ass episode of RAW was stupid in the first place.

If we gonna usher in a new champion who we haven't had before then lets do that on a PPV and give them their special moment

Same thing w/ Liv.

Nah family. I think anyone voicing their displeasure, basically are saying the same logical thing. Just want to see something different rather than going back to the same ole well all the time.

Everyone understands why certain wrestlers still get the nob but it's basically the same ish.

Fans do get tired of seeing the same wrestler win all the time..shit gets old quick.

Like that thought process should be easy to understand other than its being taken as "complaining"

I mean can't nigs have an opinion.

Last edited:
In the case of Becky, I don't have an issue w her..but what is she gonna show me w the title that she hasn't shown me already. It's just the same song on repeat.

Again..we all understand the booking w certain wrestlers.

Same thing w/ Liv.
They not giving the title back to rhea

Plan b...is VKM booking

Plan b...is scared booking

Plan b...is tellin the other women on that roster "Hey we don't trust yall wit a title reign. So we'll just go ahead and do the usual Break Glass In Case of Emergency, and put it on Becky for the 7th time. That way she can hold on it to until we figure something out. Thanks."

1. VKM booking made you and all of us wwe fans decades ago. once upon a time, he was good at this

2. why should they trust liv? she just separated the champions shoulder and put them in this mess. Nia is iffy too tbh. they don’t have many credible women on raw’s roster (something i’ve been saying for months btw). hopefully the draft will help them out. liv and nia probably won’t even be on raw after the draft so why give them raw’s title?

i don’t even expect becky to be champion for long. she was supposed to be taking time off. for all we know she’s a transitional champion.

just let it play out

Back