Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/15

I seen this somewhere before

DbMJwdbXUAE3QxC.jpg:large

That underground shit ain't going to last, shit is trash
It'll be legit if they get Thatcher and Riddle in there

let em have a full blown fight n not just some shit that last 2 minutes

it'll be a good way to debut thatcher. I'd be cool with that even if they scrapped it after

There are times where I’m ashamed as a wrestling fan. Raw underground is one of those times. Looked liked a cheesy 2000s dmx movie. Lmao at the comments

View attachment 331620Y

Im with Paul

i was hype to find out what the deal with that stable was and they aint even debut those mfs tonight. I thought thats what Shane was coming back for

RAW Underground won't last long

I actually liked tonight's random ass show. As fucking stupid as The Hurt Business sounds I thought tonight was a great showing and left off with a good hang over.

The underground shit is kind of weird but there is a few parts of it I liked. Like somebody said if Brocl randomly showed up in that and started something with Lashley man that shit writes itself.

I read somewhere that this new storyline is stretching out over weeks before its revealed. I just know one of them sweet slaping each other ass when they threw the bottle bomb. Lol I was like wtf?

Its prolly UE foreal based off that and their goofy reactions when they were walking off.

Back