Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/15

I just wanna know 2 things...

1) Is the Queen Bianca as beautiful in person than on tv?

2) Is Bayley truly holding like we see on tv

Nigga

ice-cube.gif

Well considering that was a banned term from the Vince Regime...and...the fact that promo actually speaks volumes as far as the kinda direction Steph/HHH is taking...for WWE fans it kinda does mean a lot.

Add to the fact that I'm sure that shyt wasn't scripted...much.

Last edited:
So what reaction from fans were you expecting when for YEARS Vince didn't want WWE to be looked at as a wrestling promotion?

So much so...the word "wrestling"..."wrestlers"..."wrestling ring"..."title belt" made his ears bleed. Finally acknowledging it.

Kinda like growing up in a ultra religious family. Then moving out and experiencing alcohol...clubbin...sex...and whateva restricted things for the 1st time.

Let'em have this moment. Lol

Shenny, you don’t understand the reaction to such simple things? Vince has kept wwe under his thumb for so long. 20+ years of banned phrases, words and inring action, on top of extremely scripted commentary and promos, on top of Vince’s guys over actual talent…it’s refreshing to see the freedom and unscripted things we are watching.

youd know this if you’ve been a fan for more than 5 minutes

ugh-sigh.gif

The tweet was a joke. Why are y'all taking it so serious? You've watched Vince McMahon's wwe for 20 years so you should know what comedy is

Overall it was a pretty good show

it was weird watching Raw without the commentary.

and I know yall always wondered what they do during commercials in the middle of entrances

they actually stop the music and play video packages or do stuff with crowd like the “DX Cam” or “sign of the night”

even the talent in the ring kinda just chill…then the ref tells them we bout to go live and they get back in character and start the music back where it left off.

Yea u right, I peeped a show in boston when the Rock n Steven Austin were still on the roster. Like I mean this is when Brock Lesnar wasn't a name yet. I remember him wrestling a dark match and everyone wondering who this big nig..

But yea its weird not to hear the commentary and how much they do be chill during the commercials breaks.

And they do be clowning hard when the cameras are off. Rock, Austin n Angle did the most clowning that night.

Dunno why they wouldn't close out the show wit the US Title match. Especially when you got Lumis lurking.

ratings stay dropping in that third hour
i guess they wanted to get the u.s. title match out of the way before they lose their audience

Back