Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/15

Much better than her fishimens duplex finisher

I aint going lie i thought that was a clean as mf fishermen duplex, maybe i expected sloppiness but i thought she hit it perfecty.

She told Ruby " ima beat you UP!" and she did just that. Salute.

I been enjoying RAW a lot more than I did before the pandemic

Apollo getting shine every week (probably due to the lack of roster but I like it)

Rollins is killing it and has become my favorite part of the show

MVP been killing it with Lashley while teasing his stable

Orton back on his legend killer shit

Only thing I haven't liked in recent weeks is the reintroduction of the Bigshow, he can get the fuck on

I been enjoying RAW a lot more than I did before the pandemic

Apollo getting shine every week (probably due to the lack of roster but I like it)

Rollins is killing it and has become my favorite part of the show

MVP been killing it with Lashley while teasing his stable

Orton back on his legend killer shit

Only thing I haven't liked in recent weeks is the reintroduction of the Bigshow, he can get the fuck on
I still gotta feeling that Rollins will turn Dominic heel.

According to WrestleVotes, WWE will be introducing a new United States championship belt on tonight’s episode of Monday Night Raw. The former title design has existed since 2003, and is currently being held by Apollo Crews.

Reports are that the belt will have a prestigious and clean look.

According to WrestleVotes, WWE will be introducing a new United States championship belt on tonight’s episode of Monday Night Raw. The former title design has existed since 2003, and is currently being held by Apollo Crews.

1594049693436.gif

I have even bigger news for tonight’s Raw!! Groundbreaking!!

Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com is reporting that Heath "Slater" Miller, who was released from WWE on April 15th, is scheduled to appear on tonight's episode of RAW. Johnson noted the following:

"Slater is still technically under WWE contract as he's within the 90 day window and would be free and clear to wrestle elsewhere around 7/18, unless Miller and WWE agree to terms on a return."

Impact Wrestling has already teased Miller joining the company in recent weeks.

I have even bigger news for tonight’s Raw!! Groundbreaking!!

Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com is reporting that Heath "Slater" Miller, who was released from WWE on April 15th, is scheduled to appear on tonight's episode of RAW. Johnson noted the following:

"Slater is still technically under WWE contract as he's within the 90 day window and would be free and clear to wrestle elsewhere around 7/18, unless Miller and WWE agree to terms on a return."

Impact Wrestling has already teased Miller joining the company in recent weeks.
Nobody cares about Heath Slater

i remember the first match for that title
benoit vs guerrero at vengeance 03
match was fire

INB4 Nia shows up causing Kairi to get PTSD from the last time they fought causing her to lose her match wit Sasha.

Not sure how I ffeel about that new US title yet

Xq6Ff8D.jpg

maybe I need to see it outside the ring and on a podium

Back