Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 3/25

At least it was Charlotte who finally ate the pin and lost a title

🤷🏾‍♂️

Isn't this the 2nd time she's won a title...then lost it the following day?

I mean I guess it makes sense why she won it. Especially if they puttin Nikki over

At least it was Charlotte who finally ate the pin and lost a title

🤷🏾‍♂️

Thats cool and all man but heres where the problem comes in..

They gave Nikki Cross that briefcase last night so she could cash in on Charlotte BEAT Charlotte and then possibly lose it right back to Charlotte before Summerslam.. Now who does this benefit the most? Charlotte. She about to add yet another title reign to her what? Already like 13-14 reigns.

They could of given that shit to somebody else. Somebody on the smackdown brand. Liv, Naomi, Zelina, anybody to help create a a new star.

Now they could throw a curve ball and give us Nikki ASH vs Alexa Bliss at summerslam but with Becky coming back her vs Chatlotte for the title seemed like the move. Thats why I said Charlotte is probably taking the title right back.

Idk maybe they still do that match and they just make it a #1 contenders match. If this were to happen then I'd be cool w/ it

Thats cool and all man but heres where the problem comes in..

They gave Nikki Cross that briefcase last night so she could cash in on Charlotte BEAT Charlotte and then possibly lose it right back to Charlotte before Summerslam.. Now who does this benefit the most? Charlotte. She about to add yet another title reign to her what? Already like 13-14 reigns.

They could of given that shit to somebody else. Somebody on the smackdown brand. Liv, Naomi, Zelina, anybody to help create a a new star.

that’s exactly how this is going to play out

that’s exactly how this is going to play out

thats my problem with the way they book her, im not even gone say its her fault anymore cause its them padding her reigns to get her caught up to her daddy. you a 13-14 time champ.. but nobody cares about any of your title wins outside of maybe the first one cause the way they book you is so predictable

I just read Charlotte's title reigns counted on Raw left out her NXT Championship wins, Vince really ready to crush Hunters dream job.

100% fine with Rhea losing the strap. Talk about a boring title reign hell even her NXT title run was a blah. She got the look and moves but she boring asf and right now is not best for business.

How random Raw was this week made it an enjoyable show.

Back